“Excellent service”

The Bellevue Manila
Ranked #4 of 9 Hotels in Muntinlupa
Reviewed 19 January 2014

Our stay at this hotel was extremely pleasant. The staff are very professional and go the extra mile to make you feel welcomed and comfortable. It was worth the extra expense to add the breakfast buffet when booking our room because it was more like a brunch including plenty of options for either a traditional American breakfast or lunch. Our waiter Ron Janson went out of his way to ensure all of our dining experiences were top notch including asking the cooks to make us some adobo which was not on the menu. It was outstanding! We also booked several sightseeing expeditions through Ms. Aiko (please forgive me if I mis-spelled her name). She really helped us organize our trip and didn't even bat an eye when we changed our minds......twice.
Alabang feels like a safe city. There were a couple evening expeditions to the nearby shopping centers and we never felt nervous. It takes roughly 30 minutes to get to downtown Manila, 45 with traffic, but we thought the drive was worth it. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 18 January 2014 via mobile

From the moment I entered the hotel I was treated with respect. Everyone is very nice and friendly. The extra cost of the signature lounge was well with it! All of the staff from Carissa, Itchi, Dian, Meljune, Chiquie, Mani, and the cooks went out of there way to make me feel at home. The food was wonderful. They even hosted a karaoke night which was fun. I was away during ThanksgivIng, but never felt lonely because of their friendliness. I loved the convenience of the shuttle service and transportation. My only issue was with my room attendant. I stayed on the 12th floor and had to leave reminders daily for bottled water and coffee packets. I hope I have the pleasure of visiting again.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 January 2014

During 2013 I spent a total of 4 weeks at this hotel on 3 different business trip. The service at this hotel is fantastic. They knew me by name after the first week. The food was actually quite good at their buffet and I used their gym which was large, although it could have been a little cooler.

Their business center is new and the conference rooms were nice, but they had a difficult time getting me to a local toll-free number for evening conference calls. A couple times they also tried kicking me out at 10PM which is when I had the bulk of my calls back to the US. It still needs some work regarding the phones and is expensive to use, but is worth it with a group of co-workers.

The location is safe and there are lots of restaurants nearby which they will drive you to (the van leaves every 30 minutes and will pick you up when you call).

The rooms were great and my sleep was very good considering the jet lag.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank nathanmoe
Reviewed 17 January 2014 via mobile

Went to this hotel today for an event and entered through the Main Tower's door. I expected signs to direct me to the correct venue of my event, but couldn't find any. Had to go to the reception area to ask which room and which floor. Good thing the staff was helpful and directed me to the correct floor.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Romina C
Reviewed 15 January 2014

Highly recommend this hotel if you are in the area. Make sure your breakfast is included in your room rate. The breakfast buffet is as good as it gets. The service is top notch. One restaurant you must try is the Phoenix on the second floor. The food (Chinese,etc) is excellent and the prices are very reasonable. The hotel provides a free shuttle service to the malls. The hotel staff are very helpful and the hotel is very clean. I recommended this hotel to our friends living in the Philippines as a place to stay or even to just have dinner if the are in the area.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Richard V
Reviewed 12 January 2014

My travel purposes were for business; however, with the friendly personalities and kind and prompt assistance I felt as if I were on vacation! With the additional cost of the signature lounge every trip up to the 21st floor was amazing. All of the staff from Carissa, Itchi, Dian, Meljune, Chiquie, Mani and all the cooks!! Completely satisfied with my entire trip and would make it back even if I am not conducting business. The room I stayed in on the 20th floor was always made up when I returned. Very comfortable, spacious and super clean! Love the Bellevue Manila and plan to get back this year! :)

• Stayed: November 2013
2  Thank LynnTrotman
Reviewed 10 January 2014

Stayed overnight with my wife last December. It was fantastic. The hotel itself was really nice inside. All the staff were really friendly and helpful. The room we stayed in was fantastic. Everything was clean, the bathroom was really spacious, all the basic necessities and niceties were provided. The location was a bit out of the way but the excellent shuttle service to and from any of the nearby shopping centers made up for it. The breakfast was truly a great start to the day. They had everything you could imagine that one can have for breakfast! Top marks all across :) Looking forward to staying there again when we return to the Philippines.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple