“Very comfortable beds, clean bathroom”

The Bellevue Manila
Ranked #4 of 9 Hotels in Muntinlupa
Stockholm, Sweden
“Very comfortable beds, clean bathroom”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 January 2014

Stayed a night at the Bellevue Manila. Booked the hotel last minute through Agoda and checked in at around 8 in the evening. At check in, you are provided with two complimentary drink vouchers. We wanted to use ours straight away but unfortunately, we cannot go the bar wearing slippers and for a night's stay, that was all I've got. No, you cannot have it delivered to your room either. You need to wait the next day to pick it up by the poolside area.

The beds were super comfy, just enough bounce. Airconditioning was quiet and cool. Front desk was easy to get in touch with. Bathroom was stocked solid with toiletries and the separate tub and shower is a huge plus. I hate having showers while I am standing on the bath tub! Great water pressure as well.

The location is south of Metro Manila, an hour's drive to Laguna and Tagaytay.

The area is surrounded with small restaurants and fast food chains open 24 hours. This is a famous spot for call center companies, hence the 24/7 food service.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (129)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Luzon, Philippines
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 January 2014

The Tower Wing rooms are just awesome- spacious and clean, with strong airconditioning. Bathroom is spacious with strong water pressure, toilet with bidet. Service is excellent, staff is polite and ready to help, be it dining, valet, guest room or function room service. Food is exceptionally good, love the soup they served for lunch everyday.
I have only one suggestion for improvement, that is to put more light in their basement parking and remove fixtures (furnitures, steel rods, wood panels etc) scattered here and there in their B3 & B4 parking, very unsightly. Or they could just put everything in one section.

Room Tip: Tower Wing rooms are more spacious.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Okinawa, Japan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 January 2014

Our stay at this hotel was extremely pleasant. The staff are very professional and go the extra mile to make you feel welcomed and comfortable. It was worth the extra expense to add the breakfast buffet when booking our room because it was more like a brunch including plenty of options for either a traditional American breakfast or lunch. Our waiter Ron Janson went out of his way to ensure all of our dining experiences were top notch including asking the cooks to make us some adobo which was not on the menu. It was outstanding! We also booked several sightseeing expeditions through Ms. Aiko (please forgive me if I mis-spelled her name). She really helped us organize our trip and didn't even bat an eye when we changed our minds......twice.
Alabang feels like a safe city. There were a couple evening expeditions to the nearby shopping centers and we never felt nervous. It takes roughly 30 minutes to get to downtown Manila, 45 with traffic, but we thought the drive was worth it. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 January 2014 via mobile

From the moment I entered the hotel I was treated with respect. Everyone is very nice and friendly. The extra cost of the signature lounge was well with it! All of the staff from Carissa, Itchi, Dian, Meljune, Chiquie, Mani, and the cooks went out of there way to make me feel at home. The food was wonderful. They even hosted a karaoke night which was fun. I was away during ThanksgivIng, but never felt lonely because of their friendliness. I loved the convenience of the shuttle service and transportation. My only issue was with my room attendant. I stayed on the 12th floor and had to leave reminders daily for bottled water and coffee packets. I hope I have the pleasure of visiting again.

Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Minneapolis, Minnesota
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 January 2014

During 2013 I spent a total of 4 weeks at this hotel on 3 different business trip. The service at this hotel is fantastic. They knew me by name after the first week. The food was actually quite good at their buffet and I used their gym which was large, although it could have been a little cooler.

Their business center is new and the conference rooms were nice, but they had a difficult time getting me to a local toll-free number for evening conference calls. A couple times they also tried kicking me out at 10PM which is when I had the bulk of my calls back to the US. It still needs some work regarding the phones and is expensive to use, but is worth it with a group of co-workers.

The location is safe and there are lots of restaurants nearby which they will drive you to (the van leaves every 30 minutes and will pick you up when you call).

The rooms were great and my sleep was very good considering the jet lag.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank nathanmoe
Las Pinas, Philippines
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 January 2014 via mobile

Went to this hotel today for an event and entered through the Main Tower's door. I expected signs to direct me to the correct venue of my event, but couldn't find any. Had to go to the reception area to ask which room and which floor. Good thing the staff was helpful and directed me to the correct floor.

Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank Romina C
Wood Ridge, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 January 2014

Highly recommend this hotel if you are in the area. Make sure your breakfast is included in your room rate. The breakfast buffet is as good as it gets. The service is top notch. One restaurant you must try is the Phoenix on the second floor. The food (Chinese,etc) is excellent and the prices are very reasonable. The hotel provides a free shuttle service to the malls. The hotel staff are very helpful and the hotel is very clean. I recommended this hotel to our friends living in the Philippines as a place to stay or even to just have dinner if the are in the area.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family