Went here Sept. 2011 for a joint birthday celeb for mine and my mom's, just perfect for their rainy day promo. The room was quite small for us, but nevertheless our nice stay at this hotel compensated our then wanting for a bit bigger room, for 6 adults and 2 kids.
The staff welcomed us with a basket of fruits, smiles and service par excellence. Room boys and customer reps were all courteous and friendly. We got the deluxe room, 2 beds (upon request).The entire room's spick-and-span there wasn't even a speck of dust and a strand of hair. AC was working well, but could have wished for a carpeted floor. There's a nearby ATM machine, and food restos. Pool was very clean, and I like that its floors had slip-stop covers, thus making it safer for kids.
Bellevue deserves my 5 stars and will surely re-book in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of a thriving business and commercial enclave in the south of Metro Manila, particularly Alabang, Muntinlupa City,The Bellevue Manila is 20 minutes away from international and domestics airports via the expressway and 20 minutes away from the Makati Central Business District via Skyway. It offers convenient access to key business areas, shopping malls, restaurant and bars, various golf and country clubs, theme parks, dive spots, hot springs and beach resorts. The hotel has 2 wings that house 456 well-appointed guestrooms and suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your The Bellevue Manila reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bellevue Manila Hotel Muntinlupa
- Bellevue Hotel Manila
- The Bellevue Hotel Manila
- The Bellevue Manila Philippines/Metro Manila - Muntinlupa