“Superb hotel”

The Bellevue Manila
Ranked #4 of 9 Hotels in Muntinlupa
Reviewed 26 April 2014

Amazing rooms, expansive b'fast menu, good service and happy to help house keeping staff. The Lounge club exp was a slight disappointment though - more drinking options and food variety needs to be there

Room Tip: Think twice before upgrading for their lounge service. Top floor rooms have better views
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
There are newer reviews for The Bellevue Manila

Reviewed 25 April 2014

I spent two night in Bellevue hotel in April 2014, it was pleasant and great just right for their achievement as “Tripadvisor 2013 Winner”. But prior to hotel’s reviews let me share an alert condition in coordinating “Pick up“ from NAIA airport when it is done by personal service otherwise will be exactly like my experience, after landing at NAIA airport Terminal 1 at 11PM then arrived at hotel almost at 2.30 AM because the guy can not approaching and pick us at side of the road on outside of the airport as to our perception. We then realize that to be in “Meeting point area” have to go to other street, go down through two walk way, and bingo..... we will find hundreds of people trying to see and meet each other... First of all, please make sure our phone by all mean can be used for communication with the guy and asking any one on the way to “meeting point area” cause I am sure they have the right answer.............. BELLEVUE HOTEL, through surfing at Tripadvisor’s info .. reservation was by online booking through my friend in Manila costed PHP 9,000 for two nights (Good price), and truly I have reason writing this review a view weeks after the stay cause I feel necessary to wait for “Billing of statement” from my credit card bank to verify if there is any charge from hotel. It started when after my authorization in front desk I was informed that my the friend paid the first night through his credit card automatically while he did the online booking (System or by accident?), then hours later I received a confirmation sms from credit card bank mentioning a request for my confirmation for PHP 6,000 in 24 our otherwise is valid for a charging to me. For sure the computation was not right, but I did not do anything but planned to reconfirm to my friend whether he was planning to pay first night? Or was turned out to a mistake? And he said he did not know anything about the payment for the first night, though solution was easy then I just reimbursed to him after we both met the front desk Staff and got all confirmation for both “A mistake for payment through my friend’s credit card” plus that “My PHP 6,000 authorization is nothing”. At the end the closing payment was : I paid the second day PHP 4,500 in cash and received the PHP 9,000 receipt accordingly. And more sure after I received no charge in my billing statement at home. Anyway, the short sms was annoying. BELLEVUE HOTEL........ checking in was fast, the smiling staff, polite, very accomodating, friendly, and warm. The Bellevue's looks good and modern, hardware are in place for a great four-star, and when I am in the room it was really comfortable with well designed, well lighted, very clean no feel of dust, also spacious, plus another good point for the bed. And the bathroom nice with separate tub and shower with full of luxury bath management accessories. There was also a welcome fruits platter (Orange and apple), plus tea and coffee for our own serving. Room service OK. I proved in the second night around 8 PM the room boys was coming quiet fast to deliver bath management when I found my room was not cleaned because I simply forget to put “Cleaning tag” on door. Like my visit in March to Alabang, again I spent some hours hunting souvenir/pasalubong in Festival Mall where the hotel provided half-hourly shuttle service, that is a nearby Alabang Town Centre shopping district. PHR pearl and jewelry was one of the shop I went to see in Festival Mall.
Tripadvisor, Bellevue hotel, and Festival Mall was just great and perfect for a short visit in Alabang, Manila.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Shrine001
Reviewed 19 April 2014

This is a good hotel, with clean rooms and a very courteous staff. Location is accessible, and walking distance to some mall shopping. Shuttle to local area places upon request. Currently adjacent to some construction, so one of the pools is closed.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 April 2014

Checking in was fast, staff were polite. The elevator at the main wing is quite old and needs to be changed. I can also smell smoke from a cigar coming from 5th floor and also smell of food everytime i ride the elevator. I am quite particular with the smell because i don't want the smell sticking to my clothes plus my kids are asthmatic..Anyway, when we enter our room i was amazed because i love the wooden flooring, the design, well lighted, its about the size of crimson. Im glad there are no carpet hence im sure my kids won't have an asthma attack. The room is very clean. We like the bed, it was really comfortable and the pillows are just right. I think this is the real king size bed because in diamond hotel my wife and my kids (2 y/o and 5 y/o) didnt fit..The bathroom is also nice with separate tub and shower. They have a bidet.I think the room is brand new( 11th floor main wing). Even the the design of the cabinets are trendy. There was also a welcome fruits platter (banana, orange and apple). However our view is mostly the construction of a building, hence we just closed our curtain. We have to walk to the lobby of tower wing going to the swimming pool of tower wing because they have temporarily closed the pool at main wing. Quite a hassle. The pool was outdoor. Bigger than acacia. But the pool at crimson is the best. Food is typical of hotel standard. Overall, very much satisfied and will definitely go back again for a staycation.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 March 2014

Truly one of the best in Manila!
Their staff was so warm and friendly. Their Chinese resto serves one of the best dim sums in the metro. Must try their Hakaw!

I love the ambiance and their rooms are so well maintained!

They also have so many cool promos and treats!

Their pastries were also yummy! We adore their cronuts! We'll book again soon coz I heard they have a newly opened spa!

Room Tip: try their cronuts!!!
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Mae I
Reviewed 16 March 2014

Went here Sept. 2011 for a joint birthday celeb for mine and my mom's, just perfect for their rainy day promo. The room was quite small for us, but nevertheless our nice stay at this hotel compensated our then wanting for a bit bigger room, for 6 adults and 2 kids.

The staff welcomed us with a basket of fruits, smiles and service par excellence. Room boys and customer reps were all courteous and friendly. We got the deluxe room, 2 beds (upon request).The entire room's spick-and-span there wasn't even a speck of dust and a strand of hair. AC was working well, but could have wished for a carpeted floor. There's a nearby ATM machine, and food restos. Pool was very clean, and I like that its floors had slip-stop covers, thus making it safer for kids.

Bellevue deserves my 5 stars and will surely re-book in the future.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank RuthAlarcon18
Reviewed 27 February 2014 via mobile

When my family migrated to the US we sold our house in Alabang. Whenever my dad visits manila he always checks in Bellevue. Very accomodating staff, friendly, warm and polite. We always get the 2 queen size bed room in the new tower which is so spacious. Since we always book here we decided to try the nearby new hotel for a change. This is when we learned the massive difference of service and room size and everything! We then decided we will never try another hotel again in Alabang but Bellevue! So we are now a frequent customer so whenever we check in theres always a welcome wine and fruit platter, personalized note from the manager.. Breakfast buffet is also excellent! We also had some food reheated from our room (from the leftover food we had the night before) they were so accomodating! This hotel is truly our second home. Everytime we check in service gets better.

Stayed: February 2014