Five star experiences are not hard to come by in Asia - the same with great service. The hotel, however, has a warmth about it (coming from it's lovely Filipino staff) that makes it a peaceful and charming experience wrapped in the standard (but still much appreciated]Asian luxury shell. The breakfast buffet wins my vote as one of the most interesting I've seen - besides the standard western and chaise options - they have Filipino, Japanese, Malaysian and Mongolian (!) options. Just lovely.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of a thriving business and commercial enclave in the south of Metro Manila, particularly Alabang, Muntinlupa City,The Bellevue Manila is 20 minutes away from international and domestics airports via the expressway and 20 minutes away from the Makati Central Business District via Skyway. It offers convenient access to key business areas, shopping malls, restaurant and bars, various golf and country clubs, theme parks, dive spots, hot springs and beach resorts. The hotel has 2 wings that house 456 well-appointed guestrooms and suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Travel Book Philippines, Inc. and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Bellevue Manila reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bellevue Manila Hotel Muntinlupa
- Bellevue Hotel Manila
- The Bellevue Hotel Manila
- The Bellevue Manila Philippines/Metro Manila - Muntinlupa