We stayed at bellevue manila last june 2014 for wedding preps.
What i liked about it:
1) the rooms are really clean and cozy. the sheets are fresh and clean and i had a goodnight sleep on their firm and comfy bed. they have complete bath accessories and the water pressure was good.
2) their pool area is a nice place to stay. they have a small bar where you can enjoy your drinks while swimming.
3) they have buffet breakfast and lots of choices to choose from.
I had a great stay and would probably come back for staycation. i think they have free shuttle if you want to go to the malls (alabang town center and festival mall). they also have vue bar but did not have the time to check this out. next time i would really take time to enjoy the amenities and have that needed relaxation with family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of a thriving business and commercial enclave in the south of Metro Manila, particularly Alabang, Muntinlupa City,The Bellevue Manila is 20 minutes away from international and domestics airports via the expressway and 20 minutes away from the Makati Central Business District via Skyway. It offers convenient access to key business areas, shopping malls, restaurant and bars, various golf and country clubs, theme parks, dive spots, hot springs and beach resorts. The hotel has 2 wings that house 456 well-appointed guestrooms and suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your The Bellevue Manila reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bellevue Manila Hotel Muntinlupa
- Bellevue Hotel Manila
- The Bellevue Hotel Manila
- The Bellevue Manila Philippines/Metro Manila - Muntinlupa