Message from TripAdvisor:
TripAdvisor has grounds to investigate that individuals or entities associated with or having an interest in this property may have attempted to interfere with traveller reviews and/or the Popularity Index for this property. Please take this into consideration when researching your travel plans. We make our best efforts to identify suspicious content and are always working to improve the processes we use to assess traveller reviews.

“Far exceeded expectations”

Crimson Hotel Filinvest City, Manila
Ranked #8 of 9 Hotels in Muntinlupa
“Far exceeded expectations”
Reviewed 1 May 2014 via mobile

Very clean, quiet, close to airport. Free wifi (slow but useable). Excellent and good value room service. Amazing shower. Bed extremely comfortable. Staff friendly and polite. Good air conditioning. Would recommend and will stay here again.

Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
CrimsonHotelAlabang, Resident Manager at Crimson Hotel Filinvest City, Manila, responded to this review, 9 May 2014
Dear TMerkle,

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear that we were able to exceed your expectations during your stay with us. The team takes pride in creating memorable experiences for all our guests and greatly appreciate your feedback. I do agree that the showers here are amazing. I have also taken note of your comment on the wifi speed and will definitely discuss the matter with my I.T. Manager.

Thank you again for staying at the Crimson Hotel Filinvest City, Manila. I do look forward to seeing you again soon.

Resident Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (182)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Paranaque, Philippines
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Overall, a pleasant stay. We requested for a king bed, but was informed that only 2 single beds were available. Anyway, it did not bother us much, since the beds were very comfortable. Room was clean with ample supply of toiletries, and enough tissue paper that could probably last 3 days. No major issues with the room, although the vent made weird noises that sounded like a respirator. Breakfast was excellent, as the choices were extensive (could pass for a lunch buffet), but the re-fills were a bit slow. The pool area was also great, as it had a very relaxed vibe, and they had a bar for refreshments.
Staff was also very attentive, and even allowed us late check-out. However, was a bit disappointed that they could not immediately refund the P2,000 deposit we paid via credit card. They informed us that it would take at least 7 days to process this, when most hotels would refund you immediately upon check-out.
Anyway, save for a few minor glitches, I highly recommend this hotel, and will definitely come back!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
CrimsonHotelAlabang, Resident Manager at Crimson Hotel Filinvest City, Manila, responded to this review, 8 May 2014
Dear Charv9,

Thank you for staying at Crimson Hotel Filinvest City, Manila.

We are grateful that you enjoyed your stay and took time to share with us your experience. Your comments on the availability of the bed type, the noisy vents and the refund of your deposit has been discussed with the departments concerned. We will definitely look into these and make the necessary adjustments.

Thank you once again for sharing your feedback with us. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel soon.

Resident Manger
Reviewed 24 April 2014 via mobile

Public areas are well maintained, pool area is amazing, accommodating staff, neat and sophisticated rooms, value for money. I'll definitely stay here again.

Breakfast is great, wide selection, and I love the entire restaurant.0

TIP: if you're a hotelier, use your industry rate.

Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Dear Nico Jerico C,

Thank you very much for the great review you shared for our hotel!

We work very hard to create memorable experiences for all our guests, and I am so happy to hear that we were able to create one for you.

We look forward to welcoming you back again to Crimson Hotel Filinvest City Manila!

Paranaque, Philippines
Reviewed 24 April 2014

There's so many things I love about this hotel:
The lobby is grand, reminiscent of the old style hotels. And yet, it's welcoming, not too intimidating.
The staff are very courteous and helpful.
The rooms are well designed. Not that big, but enough to relax in, even with 2 kids and 2 adults in a Deluxe room.
We love the Pool Deck, spacious, well-appointed, shaded portions. Although it should be better maintained, with cleaners on call and monitoring the space.
The food is OK, nothing spectacular, but the prices are reasonable.
Its proximity to Festival Mall is a big plus. Guests can walk around, shop, dine, etc.
We will definitely come back.

Room Tip: Arrive early at the breakfast buffet.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Dear Abe P,

Thank you for choosing Crimson Hotel Filinvest City, Manila!

It was a pleasure having you and your family. Thank you for taking time to share your experience during your recent stay with us. I really appreciate the kind words you have for our staff and the facilities. I have taken note of your comments on the cleanliness at the Pool area and the quality of the food. I have shared these with our Executive Housekeeper and our Executive Chef who will definitely look into your concerns.

I do look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel soon.

Reviewed 22 April 2014 via mobile

My family and I spent our Black Sat and Easter at Crimson hotel. I chose to stay here to experience myself the good reviews Ive read and I was very happy that I made the right choice! Though the hotel was crowdy due to the holidays, we didnt mind it at all because the place was spacious. The check in process took 30 mins due to long lines. I was a bit sad though coz my requestfor king sized bed was not granted as its no longer available. But I can see that there were lots of guests who were also checking out that same day. I specified on my request coz we have a toddler. Still I got 2 single beds at room 1415. My hubby just moved the other bed beside the wall so I can sleep beside my baby. The room interior was great. Beds and pillows were very fluffy! The a/c sometimes turns off by itself & the view only shows the busy place of Muntinlupa but its all fine. The restroom has a rainshower and bidet! But it would be perfect if there's a tub too! In the evening we decided to have dinner at festival mall. We took advantage of the free shuttle as were worried to lose our parking slot. I thought its a coaster or a mini bus but its a private innova. Each guest has its own shuttle and we loved it! The head (i didnt get his name) even suggested a new place that we might enjoy and had instructed the driver to bring us to the mall for other option. For pick up, we just texted them and to our surprise the same driver was already waiting for us at the drop off point! Kudos to your team! We felt really VIP that time! On the other hand, the pool was crowded and windy too. We just enjoyed it the next morning as its a bit sunnier. My baby loved it! We love the buffet bfast. The staff were very courteous and attentive to our needs! Though high chairs were lacking due to high volume of guests. We cant wait to be back! We felt truly relaxed and valued! Hope for more affordable promos! Kudos to Crimson Hotel!

Stayed April 2014
1 Thank Naruchey
CrimsonHotelAlabang, Resident Manager at Crimson Hotel Filinvest City, Manila, responded to this review, 24 April 2014
Dear Naruchey,

Greetings from Crimson Hotel Filinvest City, Manila!

Thank you for taking time from your busy schedule to share your comments and experience with us during your recent stay. I am glad to hear that you and your family enjoyed despite some inconveniences during check-in and bed type availability. I really appreciate the feedback you provided, this give us a better insight on ways to improve in terms of service and facilities. Thank you for your understanding.

I have shared your positive comments with the team, as it is always nice to hear that they were able to create a memorable experience for our guests.

Thank you very much and we do look forward to another opportunity to be of service to you and your family.

manila
Reviewed 15 April 2014

I booked 4 rooms on the 21st floor for an overnight stay with the family (1 Premier & 3 Deluxe room). I was really happy with the rooms that they provided me as it gave a better view of the city especially in room 2127 (Deluxe). I have no complaints even on the buffet breakfast that they serve as all selections are good and really 5 star. The only thing that is a hassle is paying extra for the Premier room which does not have a nice view (I was given room 2101 which is far from what I have seen before booked which is 2102). The pool is not that huge but well-maintained even their Deck bar. The hotel has a classy ambiance in and out.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank italiangee
Dear italiangee,

Greetings from Crimson Hotel Filinvest City, Manila!

I am very happy to hear that you and your companions enjoyed your stay with us. I appreciate that you took time to share your experience as we do value comments from all our guests. We do make it a point to create memorable experiences for all our guests.

I have taken note on you comment about the Premier room, we will definitely look into this.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Copenhagen, Denmark
Reviewed 10 April 2014 via mobile

We had a really pleasant one night stay at the hotel. It was quite a ride from the airport. We took a yellow cab and paid around PHP750. We had a room at the 21st floor. Since they did not have dbl bed room, we got two single beds but the size was like in US so we could easily sleep in one anyway. There was a shopping mall just across the street (with a Bucks and a supermarket) with plenty options to eat if you don't want to eat at the hotel. Hotel has a small pool, which was also great to relax in after a long flight. On the other side of the hotel was a local bus station with a connection to Batangas. And that was the main reason why we stayed there. We got a great deal on the room and it was definitely great choice.

Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank AnitaMJ
Dear AnitaMJ

Thank you for choosing Crimson Hotel Filinvest City, Manila during your recent trip.

I am very happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. Our location, at the southern portion of the Metro, make us the ideal destination to the great beaches located in Batangas province. It was our pleasure having you as our guests.

Thank you for taking time to share your experience with us. We do look forward to another opportunity to be of service to you on your next trip.

Resident Manger