“Thanks Crimson!”

Crimson Hotel Filinvest City, Manila
Ranked #7 of 9 Hotels in Muntinlupa
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Stayed here during our company's annual national conference.

PROs:
- Hotel lobby is impressive
- Rooms are spacious than I expected
- Function halls are great
- Nice pool area
- Excellent wifi signal and is complementary
- Delicious buffet breakfast
- Near various establishments

Staffs can be more helping and welcoming, though.

Value for money. Definitely one of the best in the area. Thanks Crimson! :)

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Korikokok
CrimsonHotelAlabang, Resident Manager at Crimson Hotel Filinvest City, Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2014

Dear Korikokok,

Thank you for sharing your review for Crimson Hotel Filinvest City, Manila!

It was our pleasure having you and your company over for your National Conference. I am very happy to know that you found our Lobby impressive and liked our function rooms and pool area. I am also happy to know that you enjoyed our wi-fi services as well as the buffet we offer.

I have taken note of your comment about our team. Let me assure you that we are continuously working on improving our service standards. I apologize if we came in short of your expectations. We do make it a point to create wonderful and memorable experiences for all our guests.

Thank you once again for sharing your experience. I do look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel soon.

Resident Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (1,253)

Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

I reserved a room for two nights with their sweet summer deal promo. Unfortunately we needed to cancel the reservation due to unforeseen reason that I won't disclosed here in my review. The person in the reservation department is not really helpful her name is Fiona. Disappointed on how they treat customers the Crimson Hotel in Cebu has far better service than they have here. I'm really regretting that I made such reservation not again will trust this hotel again. There are better hotels in Manila that I can choose from. I will not recommend this establishment with colleagues, friends and family here in the States .

Stayed: June 2014
2  Thank teptep1
CrimsonHotelAlabang, Resident Manager at Crimson Hotel Filinvest City, Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

Dear teptep1,

Thank you for your review of our hotel.

I am disappointed to hear that you had a less than perfect experience with our Reservations Department. Would you please provide us with more details via email at alabang.rm@crimsonhotel.com so we may investigate internally and take necessary actions to improve.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

I have stayed here many times for my business travels. My main criteria in choosing my hotels is its gym and pool facilities. The 23m pool is quite sufficient for laps but the gym is where the cream really is with its modern line of equipments, which is really not a surprise since the hotel is fairly new, and sufficient for Ironman training. ;-)

The selection of pastries are quite good too at the pastry shop, but the breakfast can be quite monotonous if you're staying for more than 2 weeks. Telecom signal for Smart LTE when inside the rooms can be quite dodgy, and the hotel-provided WiFi isn't 100% reliable as latency and bandwidth is a nightmare.

Room Tip: Just don't get a room near the Alabang mall since there are plenty of jeepneys and tricycles and...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank corporatedude

Dear corporatedude,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent experience while staying at Crimson Filinvest City, Manila. We sincerely value your comments in our continuous effort to provide friendly and efficient service.

I am glad that enjoyed your experience with us. Indeed our gym is a great place for one to train or get into shape. I have also shared your feedback on the breakfast spread, as well as, the internet and mobile phone connection and with my team and we will definitely look into these concerns.

Once again, thank you for your feedback and we hope to welcome you again in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 12 June 2014

At first the place seemed great, but it would appear that one of the housekeeping staff has made off with my iPad. Contacting the hotel about this was no help, as they simply denied it. This whole event makes one question the quality of the workers the company employs.

• Stayed: June 2014
4  Thank spenny30617
CrimsonHotelAlabang, Resident Manager at Crimson Hotel Filinvest City, Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2014

Dear spenny30617,

I am very sorry to hear about your disappointment, and rest assured that we treat these kinds of feedback very seriously. We are presently investigating your comments.

In order for us to have a more thorough investigation, could you please provide me with a more detailed account of your stay? You may e-mail me at alabang.rm@crimsonhotel.com.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Yours truly,

Reviewed 8 June 2014

My husband and I decided to check in overnight because we were joining the duathlon race the next day at Filinvest. Our two younger children came with us. We had a reservation for a room but we were not sure if they would allow us to bring our road bikes inside the room. We told the receptionist that we won"t be checking in anymore if we won" t be allowed to bring our bikes up. At first the head concierge suggested that we put the bikes in their storage area. However we requested that we bring it into our rooms, and the duty manager obliged and allowed us to have it in the room. Upon checking in, we saw that the deluxe room was small so we requested for a bigger room, which they did not have at the time. Since having the weekend promo, the hotel was so busy with lots of guests, so we opted to get another room instead. Checking in was quite slow due to the volume of weekend guests.
The promo came with a free afternoon tea however service was a bit slow and we had to wait for 30minutes for it to be served. Room service was also a bit lacking. My son requested for some bottled water and it never arrived. It was only when I checked in on them at 4am that I learned that they had no water to drink. But when I called housekeeping, they were quick to deliver this time.
Even if the rooms were relatively small, it was clean and cool. Buffet breakfast was so-so. They should add more staff to man the egg station, the line was so long that we were discouraged.
Overall, our stay was quite pleasant and the reception staff especially Kate, Rica, duty manager Vanj and head concierge Edwin made our stay memorable. They were very accommodating and helpful. I just hope our stay in Crimson Mactan this August for the Cobra Ironman will be as pleasant or even better. Thanks.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank petunia415
CrimsonHotelAlabang, Resident Manager at Crimson Hotel Filinvest City, Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2014

Dear petunia415,

Thank you for staying at Crimson Hotel Filinvest City Manila and taking the time to share your review.

I am very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for commending Kate, Rica, Vanj and Edwin. I have shared your review with the team and they are very happy to hear that they were able to make your stay with us a memorable one. I have also noted your concern with the service lapses both in Room Service and during the afternoon tea service. I have discussed your concerns with or Food and Beverage Team and be rest assured that this will be looked at.

Again, thank you for your comments and insights. I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 6 June 2014 via mobile

We stayed there during the lenten season and I would still rate them good inspite of some glitches. They had this promo and it really brought a lot of people. The hotel staff kept their composure especially during breakfast time. And every staff tried to attend to all the guests as much as they can. The only major disappointment at that time was they mistakenly checked us out when in fact we are still booked for another day (note:we booked 1 more day on the day we checked-in). So the housekeeping did not clean our room until 6pm that day. Anyway, they settled it immediately and apologized.

Also I am used to having a bathtub regardless of which room you booked. Anyway, Crimson will still be one of my choices in the future.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Apple F

Dear Apple F,

Thank you for choosing Crimson Hotel Filinvest City, Manila for your vacation.

We are delighted you enjoyed with your stay despite the minor lapses in service you experienced. We very much appreciate your feedback. I have shared your comments with the Team who are delighted to hear that their efforts were well noted by our guests.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel soon.

Reviewed 4 June 2014

Not as garbed for the Christmas holiday except for the Gingerbread Activity with a Huge Gingerbread Home within the Hotel Lobby for families with kids tagging along or in tow. Each wall panel are adorned with fab paintings and sculptures. Ballrooms aren't as big as the grand hotels in Manila and yet are elegant and complete save for only one thing - headset or microphone on a lapel. Fully carpeted function rooms for huge meetings and functions.

Parking is also readily available within the same building.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank kbhernandez

Dear kbhernandez,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Crimson Hotel Filinvest City, Manila.

We are glad to hear that you like our hotel interiors as well as the facilities on your recent stay during the Christmas Holidays. Your great praise has been much appreciated!

We look forward to welcoming you back at our hotel in the near future.

Warm regards,