“Authentic Raman House”

Ranked #2 of 308 Restaurants in Muntinlupa
Price range: US$8 - US$12
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Specializes in Tonkotsu (pork bone broth) and Tsukemen (dipping ramen). Noodles made in-house from flour and kansui from Japan.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Authentic Raman House”
Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

I lived in Tokyo for 2 years and Yushoken is an authentic Japanese Raman house that rates as well as any I frequented in Japan. Ingredients are first rate. Menu is simple and does an great job of explaining the various options so even beginners get a good education on a proper Raman house.

No takes away or home delivery, so don't order too much because the portions are good.

Visited June 2014

• Korean first
Manila, Philippines
“Never Getting Tired of Yoshoken”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

The first time my hubby and I ate here was new year's eve 2014 and we've been coming back for more Tantanmen Ramen (spicy). On top of our favorite ramen, we also order their Karaage which is deep fried boneless chicken, Japanese style. They also serve the best Gyoza I've ever tried.

Hubby and I are crazy about ramen but so far Ramen Yushoken tops our list. We don't mind the long waiting lines everytime we visit because the food is worth the wait. They are not located inside a mall as the other ramen places are but still people gather and fall in line just to get in and have their dose of ramen in Yoshoken.

I've tried their Miso-based ramen but since I love a bit of heat in my food so I still go back to their Tantanmen.

• Visited April 2014
united states
“Nom! Nom! Nom!”
Reviewed 5 May 2014

Everytime I eat at Yushoken I come out stuffed and satiated. That's the only downside of it. I feel fat after. I can taste the freshness of the ingredients used. Not cheap, but it's worth your money.

• Visited March 2014
Makati, Philippines
“First visit”
Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

Three of us had Shoyu ramen while my son had miso based ramen.

Since this is my first time here I had guarded expectations since I had frequented other ramen houses in metro Manila.

Truth to be said, I was not so thrilled nor disappointed. The ramen was good, the place is very straight forward, no frills though some of the staff are a bit impersonal.

Can visit it again next time I'm in Alabang, maybe my next visit will be more memorable than the first.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yum!”
Reviewed 28 April 2014 via mobile

Went there last week with my best buddy as I was craving for ramen after a busy day at work. We got to Molito and saw the long wait to be seated....almost gave up. In fact was considering the nearby restos when the lady called us....yes! We were seated in less than 5mins waiting time. Woohoo! I was rewarded with the most delicious shoyu ramen I've tasted so far. My buddy had the cold ramen. He loved it too. I loved the way the noodles were cooked...al dente. A little expensive...but worth it. We will definitely be back here when I'm in alabang area.