“staycation of choice”

Parque Espana Residence Hotel
Ranked #6 of 9 Hotels in Muntinlupa
Reviewed 28 August 2014

The room my family stayed in was a 2BR family suite but I was told it was the size of a 3BR suite, so I was happy about that as I was able to entertain my other relatives who dropped by for the day. The whole room was spacious and clean. Service was prompt when I called to request for additional kitchen supplies. Staff were courteous and service was quick.

When we used the pool, the jacuzzi was dirty and it wasn't turned on. It was cleaned the next morning though but had to request to turn it on. The breakfast buffet was very limited and wasn't much to my liking. I haven't tried their other dishes but what I love about this place is that since kitchen is provided for cooking, guests are allowed to bring their own food and drinks with no additional cost (corkage). The television is old school and could use an upgrade, so with the living room set.

Overall, my 2 night stay there was enjoyable and would definitely do it again and recommend it to other people.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
ParqueEspana, Operations Manager at Parque Espana Residence Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your comments following your recent visit at Parque Espana Residence Hotel.

It was gratifying to learn that you enjoyed the space of our rooms and was able to entertain your relatives.

I regret that the breakfast spread did not meet your expectations. Our Head Chef is already in the process of improving our breakfast Menu. I apologize if the jacuzzi was not as clean as expected. Please rest assured that re-training for all our staff will be emphasized to prevent this type of incident from happening again.

As we are united in saving our environment, the operation of our jacuzzi is upon request. However, our staff assigned at the pool area should have taken the initiative to turn it on.

It is feedback such as yours that enables us to reinforce the quality of our service and we really appreciate your constructive comments.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 22 August 2014

I stayed at Parque Espana for about 6 weeks upon my arrival in the Philippines and found it to be a very pleasant experience. The room was spacious with separate dining/living room, bedroom and kitchen, which is most appreciated for an extended stay. I found the staff to be courteous and friendly and was genuinely surprised when they went above and beyond when I lost an earring in the bathroom sink. I asked the front desk to get maintenance to see if they could retrieve it from the pipe as I left for work that morning. Shortly after I returned to my room that evening, a bellman arrived at my door with an envelope containing my lost earring. I was very pleased with that level of service.

My stay at Parque Espana coincided with Typhoon Glenda and I awoke that morning to wind and rain so strong that large trees outside the hotel were uprooted and water was coming in between the panes of glass in the windows of my room. Fortunately, with the hotel's generator, we never lost power, internet or cable TV during that powerful storm. The staff responded promptly when I called to report the water coming in and brought a water vacuum and towels to mop up the water.

I would highly recommend Parque Espana to any traveler needing an extended stay, whether alone or with a family. if I have a suggestion for improvement, it would be to improve the room key swiping equipment. My key deactivated quite a few times during my stay for no reason (no, it was not near my cell phone) and I had to go to the front desk to get it reactivated. But for a 6-week stay, it's nice to say that is my only recommendation for improvement.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Margaret P

Dear Valued Guest,

We would like to thank you for choosing Parque Espana Residence Hotel as your accommodation choice during your 6-week stay in the Philippines.

We were very pleased to read that you appreciated the friendliness and assistance of our staff and enjoyed your visit in our hotel. It is always encouraging for us to learn that our guests are satisfied with our services as it is what we strive for everyday.

Your comment on the room key has already been noted. Please rest assured that we will take the steps to avoid recurrence of this matter.

Your kind words have been passed on to our teams. This will certainly motivate them to keep up the good work.

We all hope to have the pleasure of having you with us again soon.

Reviewed 14 August 2014

To Parque España Front Desk Team,

Words cannot express how grateful I was for your very thoughtful gesture in making my mom's 60th Birthday a truly memorable one.

It was indeed a challenge to organize such special event while I am miles away from my family and I must admit that it was my first time to book at Parque Espana as I have always considered other hotels nearby. But knowing how much you value your guests, you will NOW be my FIRST CHOICE of hotel. The affordable room rates yet luxurious service was highly commendable. I have checked reviews and found out that the consistency was there and that everyone seemed to be treated fairly whichever class or nationality that comes at your doorstep. I am not physically staying at the property but you made me feel at home and THANK YOU for this.

Our family will definitely come back and stay with you over and over again. I will write a review on all travel sites & blogs and would strongly recommend you. It would be good to advise if you have Club Membership so I could apply.

Well done everyone. Thank you for your outstanding hospitality and truly a World Class service...

I do hope that you could share this with the rest of the team to boost their confidence and to top management to recognize the hard work that everyone has put into making this stay a PERFECT one...

I can’t THANK YOU enough!

Kind Regards,
Grace

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
ParqueEspana, Operations Manager at Parque Espana Residence Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2014

Dear Ms. Grace,

Thank you for choosing Parque Espana Residence Hotel as a venue to celebrate your Mom's 60th birthday.

We were more than happy to be a part of her joyous occasion. We serve guests day in and day out but knowing that they are satisfied with our services is what matters the most. Serving our guests with delight is what hotel life is about.

We will keep you posted on our promotions and will advise you shall we decide to launch our membership card. Nevertheless, you are always welcome to stay with us.

We all look forward to having you again here. And thank you for the cake you gave us!

Please do not hesitate to keep in touch with me should you have concerns.

Reviewed 7 August 2014

It has been a habit by the family to bond and enjoy the blessings once in a while. And we have found a haven in Parque Espana. The spacious but affordable room, the courteous and friendly staff, the homey feel as we come in, the child friendly pool, the relaxing roof top experience and the gastronomic food they serve makes every visit worth it. That is why we keep coming back for more of the experience.

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for always choosing Parque Espana Residence Hotel as your home away from home and for sharing your experience.

We are delighted that you enjoyed your visits in our hotel. It is most gratifying to know that our guests are satisfied with our services and facilities as it is what we strive for everyday.

Your kind words will be shared to the team and this will definitely motivate them to keep up the good work.

We all look forward to welcoming you and your family again soon.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

The hotel is a bit old. We stayed at the family suite. Room is spacious but not as clean as we would like it to be. I like the beds because they are big, can actually accommodate more than four people. The bathroom is shared. There is also a maid's room with own bathroom, however, the shower ain't working when we were there. An oven toaster would be a great addition to the kitchen.

Our biggest dissappointment was the pool. It wasn't open until 8am, we planned to swim at 6am (this was the schedule posted in the website when we booked) as we are checking out early. Too bad.

Staff are nice and we do appreciate the complimentary service vehicle to nearby malls.

1  Thank Tripwithkat
ParqueEspana, Operations Manager at Parque Espana Residence Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

I would like to thank you for choosing Parque Espana Residence Hotel and for taking the time to share your comments with us.

I was pleased to read that you appreciated the assistance of the staff. It is encouraging as our guest's satisfaction is our first concern.

I regret that the cleanliness of the room did not meet up to your expectations and that the shower in the maid's room did not work. These have been carefully noted by our Housekeeping Supervisor and Chief Engineer. Please rest assured that training for all our staff will be emphasized to prevent this type of incident from happening again.

The pool is being cleaned from 2am-6am daily and is open at 6am. However, due to the recent weather condition and to ensure that cleanliness is maintained, we do follow up cleaning between 7am and 8am. We will make certain adjustments on the schedule so the guest's privileges are not compromised.

I am also delighted to advise you that we are already in the process of upgrading our rooms to guarantee guest satisfaction.

Your feedback is extremely valuable to us as it helps us improve the quality of our service to better meet your needs.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

That's it. A place to have a good sleep. They upgraded our regular 1 bedroom to family suite which has a spacious livingroom and kitchen. 2Bedrooms. However, i didnt like the breakfast buffet they served. It's too common. Nothing is special. But over all, the experience is still great.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
ParqueEspana, Operations Manager at Parque Espana Residence Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

I was pleased to read that you had an enjoyable stay in our hotel. It is encouraging as our guest's satisfaction is our first concern.

I regret that our breakfast offer in Bistro del Cielo did not meet up to your expectations. This has been carefully noted by our Head Chef and will be taken into account on the next review of the Menu.

I hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 28 July 2014

Parque Espana was a great condominium style hotel for our family of 4. The suite was roomy and spacious. It is centrally located between two large malls (Festival and Alabang Town Center - [ATC]). Westgate Area is walking distance with a bunch of great restos. The new Commercenter across the street has a few more places to eat as well. South Market (grocery center, barber, laundry, bank of PI, mercury drug, massage salon, hair-mani-pedi salon) are all walking distance. Parque Espana's bistro on the rooftop is a convenient place to eat or snack if you don't feel like leaving the hotel. Service was great all around - front desk, security, housekeeping, shuttle drivers, bellman, engineers, food servers, chefs, and supervisors. Recommend for single or family visitors.

Dear Valued Guest,

We would like to thank you for choosing to stay with Parque Espana Residence Hotel and for sharing your appreciation.

We were delighted to learn that you had an enjoyable stay with us and particularly value our hotel due to its accessibility to restaurants and malls. Your comments on the service provided by our staff are most gratifying and will be shared to the whole team.

It was certainly a pleasure for us to be at your service and we all look forward to welcoming you again soon.