“Decent priced hotel in Muntinlupa” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Parque Espana Residence Hotel

Parque Espana Residence Hotel
Ranked #8 of 9 Hotels in Muntinlupa
london, uk
“Decent priced hotel in Muntinlupa”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 April 2009

I booked Parque Espana for my relatives to stay the night before and after my wedding last 18th December. I booked a total of 6 rooms and my relatives and friends were satisfied with Parque, getting quite a lot of space for the price. The free shuttle service to and fro the malls and hotel nearby came in handy.

The only thing i wasn't happy about was the lack of communication between the front desk staff. I have left specific instructions re the room assignments as some were only staying for a night instead of two and they somehow messed it up which in turn had an effect on settling the payment.

Oh and they charged my friend PhP40 pesos as incidental for a "USED" face towel that went missing in the room. Why would someone take a used facetowel from a hotel...for that amount, one can easily buy a new one.

Overall i would happily recommend Parque Espana to anyone looking for a good, decent priced hotel in the south. :)

• Stayed December 2008, travelled with family
1 Thank dcel

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
  • Korean first
Bishop, Ca
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 February 2009

I spent one week there in January 09. I was there to meet a dear friend. We had a one bedroom suite. It had a kitchen, dining, and living room. Just like a small apartment. I found the staff to be curtious and responsive to any of our needs. My only comment is that housekeeping could pay a little more attention to detail in the bathrooms. The breakfast was good every morning with some flucuations in menus. We also enjoyed the one dinner we had there. The rooms were a little dated but I can live with that if the cleanliness standards are under control. All the basic needs for a visitor from the U.S. needs with a reasonable price. I would reccomend it highly as I am a hotel manager myself so I tend to be a bit more critcal than others in these things. My overall star rating would be a 3. The service I experienced is a touch above that. If you are looking for a place that is safe and reasonably priced this hotel should work great for most travelers that need to be in the Alabang/Muntinlupa area

• Liked — The service
  • Stayed January 2009, travelled solo
1 Thank royalblush
Birmingham
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2008

Parque Espana isn't as swish as its neighbouring Bellevue Hotel and Vivere Suites but it is in a great location in Alabang and they provide a free shuttle within the confines of Alabang Town Centre. The prices in the restaurant is affordable and the food is good. The service was excellent and the rooms were clean. Breakfast was ok albeit a bit on the heavy side but you cannot fault anything about it. There was cable TV and airconditioning as well as a fully-equipped kitchen. There was broadband connection, which was great, however it was on the slow side in the mornings. But all in all, I would go back there and would recommend it to anyone who is looking for accommodation in the Alabang area. Highly recommended!

• Liked — The size of the room
  • Disliked — Noise from the neighbouring rooms
  • Stayed July 2008, travelled with family
1 Thank CLUFF
chicago
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 May 2007

I went to Manila last February for a vacation and stayed in this hotel for 1 night. This hotel is not the greatest. I will never stay there again and I will never recommend it to any traveler. The rate is not worth it with the services your getting. The hotel is dirty from the lobby to your bedroom which forced me to go to another hotel. When I came back to the US my credit card was overcharged more than what was on the receipt that they gave me. Overall I would say I had a very bad experience with this hotel.

• Liked — none
  • Disliked — dirty
  • Stayed February 2007, travelled on business