“Nice stay at the Vivere”
Review of Vivere Hotel

Vivere Hotel
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Muntinlupa
Reviewed 10 August 2013

Stayed here for 2 weeks on business. Since I am from the United States I am not sure what is considered 5 star in the Philippines. I would not rate it 5 star because the rooms are just okay.
The craftsmanship is not that elegant and also I had ants in my room. Beds are just average comfortable.
The service is 5 star, very helpful staff and nice. The view is from the restaurant is great and relaxing but the food is not that great for the price you pay.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Christina G, Guest Relations Manager at Vivere Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2013

Mabuhay from Vivere Hotel!

We are very pleased to hear that our service has pleased you and your stay was delightful. However, i would like to apologize for the ants that you found in your room. Rest assured, we will try our best to make sure that it does not happen again.

We hope that you will grant us the opportunity to serve you once more.

Thank you for choosing Vivere Hotel. Hoping to see you back soon!

Reviewed 5 August 2013

I came from America to visit my relatives in the Philippines and we decided to stay at this hotel in Alabang and it was an experience I will never forget. The hotel room was beyond my expectations and the customer service was superb! The breakfast buffet and dinner with my family in the luxurious restaurant was excellent due to the hospitality of the employees and the great mood/atmosphere. I enjoyed the classical music that played in the background. The security and employees of the hotel were courteous and helpful. The swimming pool was fun to play in. The room that was provided for us impressed me the most. It had beautiful decorations and the furniture was appealing. The beds were comfortable and the room was huge! In retrospect, I would recommend others to stay in this wonderful hotel as a vacation stop, so you enjoy it as much as I have.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Christina G, Guest Relations Manager at Vivere Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2013

Mabuhay from Vivere Hotel!

We would like to thank you so much for your kind feedback about our hotel. Glad to hear you enjoyed your stay!

Hoping to see you back soon!

Reviewed 3 August 2013 via mobile

I'm in love with this place that I didn't wanna leave. People were nice and the services offered were outstanding! I went for the purpose of visiting my Mom in the Philippines for her birthday and this place went far and beyond to please particularly during our birthday dinner party at the Sky-lounge. Thank you! I'm definitely coming back.

• Stayed: July 2013
2  Thank asianvixen
Christina G, Guest Relations Manager at Vivere Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2013

Mabuhay from Vivere Hotel!

We would like to thank you so much for your kind feedback about our hotel. We are happy to hear that you have enjoyed your stay and that we have made it comfortable and welcome.

Your kind words will most definitely be communicated to our team and we appreciate you for taking the time to share with us your thoughts. Words like this will inspire us to continuously delight our guests and constantly strive to improve.

We hope that you will come see us back again, and hopefully soon!

Reviewed 2 August 2013

Excellently awesome!!! All the staffs are very warm, courteous and accommodating which never ended until our check out. The rooms are extremely luxurious. The beds are greatly comfortable, well designed, very modern, complete with amenities, zestfully clean and most of all it is intimately cozy and homey. Staying there makes me feel at home and Vivere Hotel absolutely never disappointed me. They have buffet for breakfast with everything you can imagine. They have romantic dinner located right on the rooftop 31th floor with matching pianist and one who plays the violin - very romantic Any songs requested is warmly welcome.

We were at the lobby when someone unexpectedly approach me. I didn't know she was Ma'am Elvie (not until she handed us her calling card) the General Manager of the Vivere Hotel. I was completely amazed by her spiffing traits. She was very humble and approachable. No wonder the rest of the staffs there shows same friendly lovely service to everyone.

I miss the vibes of the Vivere Hotel and instantly fell in love with it Staying there was surprisingly impressive experience. It is just so homey that i can live there for an infinite amount of time :P The staffs and their service made it a lovelier stay. A lot of people- businessman and families stay there and love it! Will definitely stay there again! I strongly recommend Vivere Hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank mylez z

Greetings from Vivere Hotel!

Happy to hear that you have found a home with us!

We hope that you will come see us back again, and hopefully soon!

Reviewed 28 July 2013

Great place to put up when you are in Alabang. Been staying here a couple of time and always like it. Nice especially if you want to get away to relax and enjoy your time with someone special or the like. The hotel really gives a priority to security of the guest, here. Rooms are spacious to run around, so to speak. Bathroom has all that you wanted and expect of the price you are paying for. Sleep has been good here. And the best thing after you wake up in the morning, you will be even more please to take your breakfast at the Skylounge Restaurant & Bar on the 31st floor to enjoy the aerial scenic view of the Laguna de Bay and great food here. After your breakfast you could walk or get the hotel transfer to the nearby shopping malls or visit the busy market in town.

Room Tip: Most of the room has its special view as long you ask for the higher floors.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank fsenada
Christina G, Guest Relations Manager at Vivere Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2013

Warm Greetings from Vivere Hotel!

Thank you for choosing to stay with Vivere Hotel when you come to Manila! We greatly appreciate the time you took to write such a humbling review, and we are most delighted to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us.

Hoping to have you back in the not-so-distant future!

Reviewed 27 July 2013

our trip to manila & the stay at Hotel VIVERE, ALABANG, has been a dream come true holiday. We stayed in VIVRE for one week, with our friends. As soon as we stepped into the 2 room apartment on the 19th floor, I said WOW!! It's so amazing! The decor, the clean linen,the shiny bright bathrooms with everything at your fingertips,the floors, the rooms so spotlessly clean made us feel at home.The housekeeping is absolutely great, very meticulous, the service is excellent. The staff are exceptionally polite, welcoming and helpful. The food at the restaurants are fantastic,
I woul like to say a big thankyou to all the staff for looking after us so well, making our stay so comfortable, & our trip a successful and memorable one.
For 5 star comfort & service I strongly recommend VIVERE.

Room Tip: Corner suites & higher floors
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Shubhra G

Warm Greetings from Vivere Hotel!

We are so delighted to hear that you have enjoyed your room and our service! We are always looking for ways to please our guests, and our efforts have not been in vain. We strive to give only the best to our guests, and it is words like yours that inspire us to continue.

Your kind words will ofcourse be communicated to our staff.

Thank you so much and we hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed 27 July 2013

My wife and I stayed with friends in Vivere hotel, Alabang for about a week. Thoroughly impressed with all their services - Housekeeping, Room service, Daily cleaning of the room and supply of fresh linen. Rooms were spotlessly clean. Food quality and ambiance were excellent. There was good family atmosphere. This was our first visit to Manila and Vivere hotel. We will go back with a very good impression of the place and the people. We highly recommend Vivere hotel to anybody who expects 5 star service with a smiling face.

Himadri & Arpita Deb (himadrideb@hotmail.com)

Room Tip: North-East corner rooms have good view
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Himadri D

Warm Greetings from Vivere Hotel!

Thank you so much for taking the time to review and write about your enjoyable stay at our hotel. We strive to provide our guests the best and most sincere five star service- always with a smile.

Our team will know of your kind words of course!

Thank you so much and we hope to see you back soon!