“Romantic..”
Review of Vivere Hotel

Vivere Hotel
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Muntinlupa
Reviewed 3 September 2013

My hubby and I stayed here for 6 days 5 nights... I love it.. I love the room.. complimentary breakfast is amazing, I love the pool, I love the food. The employees are soooo accomodating and friendly.. we're comin back again next year! I miss u vivere!

• Stayed: October 2012
Christina G, Guest Relations Manager at Vivere Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2013

Dear Ma'am,

Mabuhay from Vivere Hotel!

We would like to thank you so much for your kind feedback about our hotel. We are happy to hear that you have enjoyed your stay and that we have made it comfortable and welcome.

Reviewed 13 August 2013 via mobile

We booked our daughter's 18th birthday celebration at Vivere Grand Ballroom. The ballroom is very nice. It is elegantly styled. You do not need to spend extra money on decorations anymore because it is perfectly designed. Their table arrangements & settings are nice & elegantly presented, as well as the centerpieces which they have also provided. The place is already equipped with good quality of lights and sound system, big projector screen & big led tv monitors all over, stage, red carpet, dance floor and good airconditioning system. The food selections taste very good. I heard only good comments on the menu that we have chosen. The staff of Vivere are the the best!!! They are all very pleasant and very accommodating. Even the general manager, Elvie, would go out of her way to check on us and see if everything is doing ok. She's very hand on and personal, which we really appeciate very much. Also we are very thankful of Jessica from the banquet bookings, as she never gets tired of assisting us in all our needs and requests and she's always there for us before and during our event. She is very easy to reach and always makes time to see us or take our calls. Even the technical staff, their very competent and really knows their jobs and does it very well & pleasantly. We are very happy and very satisfied on choosing Vivere. I would say that the overall experience that we had is more than the price that we paid for. Vivere Hotel and its staff have delivered more than expected. We are really recommending this place to everyone!

• Stayed: July 2013
3  Thank MJB199
Christina G, Guest Relations Manager at Vivere Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2013

Mabuhay from Vivere Hotel!

We would like to thank you so much for your kind feedback about our hotel. We are so pleased and delighted to hear that we have gone beyond your expectations - we will surely communicate your wonderful feedback to Jessica and her team.

We appreciate that you have taken the time to write to us. Thank you for choosing Vivere Hotel!

Hoping to see you back soon!

Our sincerest Thank yous.

Reviewed 10 August 2013

Stayed here for 2 weeks on business. Since I am from the United States I am not sure what is considered 5 star in the Philippines. I would not rate it 5 star because the rooms are just okay.
The craftsmanship is not that elegant and also I had ants in my room. Beds are just average comfortable.
The service is 5 star, very helpful staff and nice. The view is from the restaurant is great and relaxing but the food is not that great for the price you pay.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business

Mabuhay from Vivere Hotel!

We are very pleased to hear that our service has pleased you and your stay was delightful. However, i would like to apologize for the ants that you found in your room. Rest assured, we will try our best to make sure that it does not happen again.

We hope that you will grant us the opportunity to serve you once more.

Thank you for choosing Vivere Hotel. Hoping to see you back soon!

Reviewed 5 August 2013

I came from America to visit my relatives in the Philippines and we decided to stay at this hotel in Alabang and it was an experience I will never forget. The hotel room was beyond my expectations and the customer service was superb! The breakfast buffet and dinner with my family in the luxurious restaurant was excellent due to the hospitality of the employees and the great mood/atmosphere. I enjoyed the classical music that played in the background. The security and employees of the hotel were courteous and helpful. The swimming pool was fun to play in. The room that was provided for us impressed me the most. It had beautiful decorations and the furniture was appealing. The beds were comfortable and the room was huge! In retrospect, I would recommend others to stay in this wonderful hotel as a vacation stop, so you enjoy it as much as I have.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Christina G, Guest Relations Manager at Vivere Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2013

Mabuhay from Vivere Hotel!

We would like to thank you so much for your kind feedback about our hotel. Glad to hear you enjoyed your stay!

Hoping to see you back soon!

Reviewed 3 August 2013 via mobile

I'm in love with this place that I didn't wanna leave. People were nice and the services offered were outstanding! I went for the purpose of visiting my Mom in the Philippines for her birthday and this place went far and beyond to please particularly during our birthday dinner party at the Sky-lounge. Thank you! I'm definitely coming back.

• Stayed: July 2013
2  Thank asianvixen
Christina G, Guest Relations Manager at Vivere Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2013

Mabuhay from Vivere Hotel!

Your kind words will most definitely be communicated to our team and we appreciate you for taking the time to share with us your thoughts. Words like this will inspire us to continuously delight our guests and constantly strive to improve.

Reviewed 2 August 2013

Excellently awesome!!! All the staffs are very warm, courteous and accommodating which never ended until our check out. The rooms are extremely luxurious. The beds are greatly comfortable, well designed, very modern, complete with amenities, zestfully clean and most of all it is intimately cozy and homey. Staying there makes me feel at home and Vivere Hotel absolutely never disappointed me. They have buffet for breakfast with everything you can imagine. They have romantic dinner located right on the rooftop 31th floor with matching pianist and one who plays the violin - very romantic Any songs requested is warmly welcome.

We were at the lobby when someone unexpectedly approach me. I didn't know she was Ma'am Elvie (not until she handed us her calling card) the General Manager of the Vivere Hotel. I was completely amazed by her spiffing traits. She was very humble and approachable. No wonder the rest of the staffs there shows same friendly lovely service to everyone.

I miss the vibes of the Vivere Hotel and instantly fell in love with it Staying there was surprisingly impressive experience. It is just so homey that i can live there for an infinite amount of time :P The staffs and their service made it a lovelier stay. A lot of people- businessman and families stay there and love it! Will definitely stay there again! I strongly recommend Vivere Hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank mylez z

Greetings from Vivere Hotel!

Happy to hear that you have found a home with us!

Reviewed 28 July 2013

Great place to put up when you are in Alabang. Been staying here a couple of time and always like it. Nice especially if you want to get away to relax and enjoy your time with someone special or the like. The hotel really gives a priority to security of the guest, here. Rooms are spacious to run around, so to speak. Bathroom has all that you wanted and expect of the price you are paying for. Sleep has been good here. And the best thing after you wake up in the morning, you will be even more please to take your breakfast at the Skylounge Restaurant & Bar on the 31st floor to enjoy the aerial scenic view of the Laguna de Bay and great food here. After your breakfast you could walk or get the hotel transfer to the nearby shopping malls or visit the busy market in town.

Room Tip: Most of the room has its special view as long you ask for the higher floors.