“Just beautiful”

Vivere Hotel
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Muntinlupa
“Just beautiful”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Just came back from Manila. We stayed at the Vivere Hotel. We were over 100. Everything was just excellent. The beauty of the place and the exquisite service of the staff were a real joy. Thank you so much

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
3 Thank Patri P
gorichville, Guest Relations Manager at Vivere Hotel, responded to this review, 13 October 2014

Mabuhay from Vivere Hotel!

We would like to thank you so much for your kind feedback about our hotel. We are happy to hear that you have enjoyed your stay and that we have made it comfortable and welcome.

The Vivere Hotel Team

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
New York City, New York
Reviewed 4 June 2014

This review is long overdue... I stayed at Vivere for 2 weeks in July 2013. The service was impeccable -- I felt like royalty while staying at the hotel. Elvie, the general manager, was so incredibly responsive: I received personal notes from her in response to my pre-arrival inquiries, she met me upon my arrival with a birthday gift, and checked in throughout my stay. I was upgraded to a penthouse room; the laundry service and access to the bar/business center made it easier to be away from home for so long. Katarina (conceirge) greeted me with a smile every morning and was happy to order my breakfast up to the business center for me. I also arranged for my dinners to be ready upon my late night returns from the office. I used the hotel services to drive me to and from my office, and they were always prompt; you can also arrange sight-seeing excursions through the hotel. Josh is a wonderful driver and tour guide.
I had colleagues staying at other hotels in the area, and experienced nothing approaching this level of service. Every request I made of the staff was achievable.

The spa services were also great--I highly recommend the coffee scrub. I was there for the opening night of the rooftop restaurant/bar--what a beautiful place to enjoy your meals!!

Last but not least, I had daily personal training sessions, and thought they had very capable trainers on staff.

Vivere's downside is probably that it the rooms are somewhat outdated, but since they are renovating, that's no longer a concern! The only problem I encountered was ants in the dining area of my suite, and the hotel promptly came to spray and rectify the situation.

A HUGE THANK YOU TO ELVIE AND THE STAFF!!!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
3 Thank LaurenDNYC

Mabuhay from Vivere Hotel!

We would like to thank you so much for your kind and well-written feedback about our hotel and the staff. We are happy to hear that you have enjoyed your stay and that we have made it comfortable and welcome.

Your kind words will most definitely be communicated to our team and we appreciate you for taking the time to share with us your thoughts. Words like this will inspire us to continuously delight our guests and constantly strive to improve.

It has been our pleasure to be of service to you and we hope that you will come back soon to stay!

sto. tomas, batangas
Reviewed 27 May 2014

We booked premier suite and was upgraded to penthouse suite. We're 3 families so it really made our stay relaxed and comfy. The staff were wearing their smiles and everyone's so accommodating. Privacy on every level of the hotel is much observed so do the security. 2 thumbs up!

Room Tip: corner suites are large and sunny
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank elrobeliza

Mabuhay from Vivere Hotel!

We are delighted to hear that the staff were welcoming and we all welcomed you with a smile!

Manila, Philippines
Reviewed 9 May 2014 via mobile

Every customer wants value for their money and I'm no different. I booked the Executive Suite in April but was quite dissatisfied with the quality of the room given to me. The bathtub was particulary old and shabby with what looked like a botched attempt to seal a crack on the base of the tub. I immediately raised this concern when I inspected the room and within 30 minutes, my room was upgraded and the General Manager personally went out of her way to see me and apologize for what she referred to was an inadvertent mistake of assigning a room that was up for renovation. While every business wants to provide the best for their customers, what is critical to check out is what a business does to respond to complaints. Vivere had a great recovery plan. While my visitor from overseas did not make it in time to experience the great service that was given to me during my stay, I enjoyed it nonetheless. You should try the Simply Thai (fried rice Thai style with chicken wrapped in pandan leaves) and the Frozen Brazo (meringue with graham crust, custard and ice cream) from their room service. They are simply to-die-for goodness! I asked that they make the fried rice spicy and it was seasoned exactly the way I wanted it!

Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
3 Thank pn0403
More og Romsdal, Norway
Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

Vivere is one of my favorites! It is a little run down, but in a charming way, and the staff more than compensate with the excellent service they provide. Unfortunately, I have not had the pleasure to visit after their recent refurbishment, so the comment on the condition may no longer be relevant. What I can say about the rooms is that they are huge and comfortable. All the suites I have stayed in have had a kitchen/living room and one or two bedrooms and baths. The restaurant on the roof top (inside and outside seating) has great food and an excellent view. The gym is good but I haven't used the pool, so cannot comment on that. Returning guests are welcomed as family members.

Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Trond B
Mabuhay from Vivere Hotel!

We are still in the process of redesigning and improving all of our room facilities but many have already been upgraded. We hope you will be able to visit us again soon so you may have an even better experience than your previous stay!

Quezon City, Philippines
Reviewed 23 April 2014

Stayed here twice already and still loving it. It's a 5 star resort hotel in the South, has a romantic view of Metro Manila skyline. Highly recommended for couples and those who are travelling in groups. Every rooms have a distinct design and features, which I truly love. We always had the penthouse on our stays. The staffs are very well trained and charming! I stand on my statement that this is one of the best hotels that I've been to. The rooms are well maintained and lit, it's a luxe home for everyone. Also heard that some of the guest stays here for a month and so. It's one of the best deals that you can get in the south. The food is great at the Nest restaurant-which I also reviewed. I recommend that you try their "Mabuhay Massage" at Vivere Spa. I haven't tried dipping in to their pool by my friend did and she had a fab time. Speding some quiet time at the Executive Lounge is recommended if you feel a bit jaded in your room. Love for Vivere! :)

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank MyGillian
Dear Sir,

Mabuhay from Vivere Hotel!

We would like to thank you so much for your kind feedback about our hotel. We are happy to hear that you have enjoyed your stay especially our interior design and that we have made it comfortable and welcome.

Manila, Philippines
Reviewed 22 April 2014

We were given a complimentary room upgrade without asking for it. The welcome drinks were very refreshing (we were given fruit shakes) and were delivered to our room. We even had a complimentary fruit platter. The 2 bedroom suite was huge, very clean, very comfortable. Service staff were very hospitable and attentive. WiFi connection was very fast. The breakfast buffet was delicious! Checking in and out was a breeze! My only gripe would be the swimming pool. The water was VERY dirty. There were even bubbles on the sides of the pool that looked like oil/pus (Eww)! Our son complained that the water hurt his skin so he had to stop swimming. We asked the pool staff if the water was changed regularly and he informed us that the pool was cleaned only once a month (yikes)! Overall, we had a lovely stay. We would love to go back again and we hope that management can do something about the swimming pool.

Room Tip: Expect to be billed for outside local calls.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Tricia R

Mabuhay from Vivere Hotel!

Your constructive feedback is most appreciated by us. We at Vivere Hotel constantly venture to continuously improve our service and facilities thus such comments and suggestions are essential to our success.

We would like to apologize for the dirty pool that you encountered. We have studied and inspected our pool maintenance and are doing the necessary steps to ensure that this won't happen again. We do a daily vacuum clean and check daily the water Ph, acidity, & chlorine levels.

Rest assured we have noted down your feedback and are confident that at your next visit we will provide you with better quality service and will have taken the necessary steps to resolve and improve the conditions of the swimming pool.

We look forward to welcoming you back into our home!