“hope to be back here again”
Review of The Marikina Hotel

The Marikina Hotel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Marikina
The Marikina Hotel
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Marikina
bacoor
“hope to be back here again”
Reviewed 4 November 2013

My nieces and I stayed here for 1 night when their swimming competition was held in the nearby Marikina Gym. It was a nice stay and I'm glad that I brought the kids here. I am just sorry that we havent try to eat in Cafe flora. We were suppose to have our breakfast there but it opens at 6:30am while we have to be at the gym at about 6:00. I would like to thank the staff for assisting us in ordering our food at 4:30 in the morning.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
5 Thank Lenanggala

Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Quezon City, Philippines
Reviewed 14 June 2013 via mobile

My co-worker and I tried today the buffet here in Marikina Hotel. Cafe Flora serves Rice, soup, spag, fruits, fish in different style, pork adobo, giniling na pork, and many more.

Its just cost Php150/head plus 10% service charge.
Also you may add bottomless iced tea or four season.
Or try beer, and coke products in can.

We chose only water, and you will not regret paying the service charge because the waiters are cery sensitive they automatically refills your glass with water.

Ambiance is nice and staffs are
Friendly.
The food is good! Especially the spag.

Lunch is from 10am-3pm
Dinner is from 6pm-10pm

• Stayed June 2013
18 Thank Taramochi23
Tanauan City
Reviewed 7 May 2013

Me and my family stayed at the hotel for my sister's wedding. The reception area is comfortable and the ambiance is great. You can sit anywhere and relax.

The rooms are clean and neat, complete with amenities. The sheets and pillow cases are fresh and the closet have available hangers. The only problem is the local phone. I think it's not working.

The food is served on buffet, eat-all-you-can, for as low as Php. 175.00 (that was last Dec. 2012). The food taste great, it would be a waste to have leftovers.

All in all, we had a great stay. Food and appliances are not allowed on the rooms so if you have to use such, you must first ask the receptionist to assists you. I believe they charge additional fees for the appliances.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled with family
3 Thank April Mae D
Manila, Philippines
Reviewed 7 June 2011

Dont stay here if you wish to have a good nights rest.This hotel is very unprofessional for a P2100 peso per night hotel. When we checked in, we were asked to pay for the full amount for our 5 days stay. When we got to our room, I found out that we didnt have any cable TV, NOT as promised in the brochure they gave me in the lobby. There were rats in the room, it kept on eating our snacks left in the table when we werent looking. Their staff dont have any care in the world if they wake you up by shouting at each other while passing the corridor outside your room. What disappointed me the most was around midnight when we were sleeping , we heard very loud shouting outside our room. We were a bit scared because there were very violent curses and accusations thrown around. Me and my wife were very scared there would be trouble. When I finally managed to check the problem, it was the owner berating his painter.

Room Tip: Dont stay here