Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Agoda.com
US$47
View deal
Free cancellation until 06/11/21
Travelocity
Booking.comUS$67
eDreamsUS$67
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 May 2019

Used this property as a layover due to a long flight connection in Manila. It is approx 10mins in a metered taxi from Terminal 2, and there is a rooftop bar for food and drinks.

The reception desk staff were rude, dismissive and unhelpful. The air-conditioning in the room hardly worked, and the airport bus service is three times more expensive than a metered taxi.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank lynnieb217
Reviewed 6 May 2019

Check in was a breeze, the airport shuttle and free breakfast are handy. Staff are very friendly and helpful. The rooftop bar and restaurant are great. Our family room was off the street which was nice and quiet. Book with the hotel directly though as the airport shuttle and free breakfast are only included if you book direct, otherwise there is an extra charge

Room tip: Choose a family room not facing the street
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 May 2019 via mobile

First thing is the smiling welcoming party and a nice lobby, everything you would expect.
I booked via booking.com and not directly, but booking was confirmed for the double bed room with air-conditioning and WiFi. Having an ensuite is a bonus for me but a deal-breaker.
On check in I was informed that the only available room is a twin bed and I accepted. Room was ok, I wasn't expecting a Hilton but I do appreciate not having my luggage infested with tiny bugs (not ants), room on arrival was a sauna and the smell of the room was something else. I don't know if anyone is familiar with the stale room smell of where there is no active smell of cigarettes but you can smell that it was heavily smoked in there for ages before - that was the smell. I haven't had time to enjoy the bar or the terrace and can't comment on those.
Room in question was 357 (I think) and maybe it was specific for that one alone. Unfortunately, smell was a bigger deal-breaker than bugs even and I canceled my next reservation.
Hotel shouldn't be judged by the area but be careful when you go to the ATM to get your PHP 600 deposit that you'll be asked in cash as the area isn't all that peachy, and the ATM charges PHP 250 for any withdrawal - that experience didn't reflect on the actual review.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank LeonhartUK
Reviewed 24 April 2019 via mobile

We stayed here just for overnight with free breakfast. We enjoyed the view on their rooftopbar, relaxing. Staff was ok food was ok our room was ok. Book your stay, direct with the hotel, if you want to take advantage of their airport transfer service.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 19 February 2019

This was a nice hotel for one night. The rooms are decent. The air conditioner was working and we had no problems with checking in and checking out. They have a rooftop bar which is a good option to have drinks at late in the night.

Date of stay: February 2019