This hotel didn't mention upon booking that we are going to pay for the parking fee of their shuttle to pick us up at the airport. Also, this is really far from the airport. I don't know why you always show this "hotel" in the airport area. Really wrong information! And when we got to the hotel, it didn't really look like a hotel at all. Lousy. So many paperworks. So many things to fill out and sign. Who would wanna do that especially if you just had a 24 hour flight? When we got to the room, it is the worst. We were given one bed, so my mom and I ended up sharing one bed. The headboard fell off as soon as I sat on the bed. It has a kitchenette and the sink is ugly, with cheap materials. We couldn't move at all because we were exhausted. We just want to rest. But FYI, never staying here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Isabelle Royale Hotels wants to provide clean and comfortable rooms that are also easily accessible and affordable. We believe that staying at quality accommodations do not need to be expensive, and that the best of the basics are what smart travellers look for. We envision an affordable and hassle-free travel experience that everyone can enjoy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travel Book Philippines, Inc., HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Isabelle Royale Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Isabelle Garden Hotel And Suites
- Isabelle Garden Hotel Paranaque
- Isabelle Royale Hotel Metro Manila, Philippines - Paranaque