Crosswinds Ocean Hotel
US$191
US$175
US$164
Agoda.com
Go Hotels Manila Airport Road(Paranaque)(Great Value!)
US$50
US$49
US$273
US$238
Extremeli Suites(Paranaque)
US$105
US$62
Agoda.com
Red Planet Manila Aseana City(Paranaque)(Great Value!)
US$63
US$43
Orbitz.com
US$44
US$41
US$377
DG Grami Hotel(Paranaque)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 February 2014

Very bad hotel..the taxi driver bring us hear coz he say anything the hotel is very good but when we see the room very dirty no blanket and the room is noisy the reception is not good they are not friendly super worse attittude specially there head..when you come here don't ever think to stay in crosswind hotel all is worse this is the first time I encourter this kind of receptionist in the hotel..they just think on the money very expensive and not worth the price.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank iza2014
Reviewed 20 February 2014

I have come to Trip Advisor, 1 year after my stay in Manila, just to share with the world how bad this hotel was.
We also got tricked into staying here by a local at the airport. When we entered the foyer, passing the guard with the machine gun, alongside the street workers and their partners, we knew we had entered a hotel/brothel from the bowels of hell. We walked down the spooky hallway to a window that looked out onto an alley way to gauge where we were. It was clear that we were staying in the most unsafe and dangerous part of Manila. In our rooms, there were stains all over the bed sheets, yellow stains, black stains, and the sheets were grey. I was desperate for a shower after the travelling (my husband refused to shower, and rightly so), so when I did, all I got was a water trickle. Clothes back on. You couldn't have a shower. Even if you tried to tell the freaky hotel receptionist about pressure, she wouldn't know shower pressure if it slapped her in the face.

Before even lying on that disgusting, putrid excuse of a bed, we asked for about 6 bath towels to lay on the bed. We lay there like vampires in coffins, arms folded across chest, waiting for the night to pass.

To top it off, 5am in the morning, 4 hours before our flight is due to leave, we wake up to depart. As we begin to pack, a cockroach crawls out of my husbands suitcase. Stupid rookie error for leaving it on the floor.

Do not, ever, under any circumstances stay here. STAY AWAY!!!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank ElveraK
Reviewed 16 February 2014 via mobile

We got tricked into going there by our taxi driver. It was the worst hotel I have ever been to although one of the most expensive during my stay in Southeast Asia.
The room and bathroom were tiny, without window, the bed was really uncomfortable. When I thought it couldn't get worse I saw the breakfast, handed out by unfriendly staff. Don't go there!

Stayed: February 2014
6  Thank heike1991
Reviewed 15 February 2014 via mobile

I am usually not writing a lot of reviews, but this was just the worst "hotel" ever, although it was the most expensive so far during my trip in south east asia!
The room didnt have a window, the bathroom was tiny, the bed was not comfortbale at all. But the worst was the so called "breakfast". We just tried to get out of there as fast as possible!

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank heike1991
Reviewed 8 February 2014 via mobile

It's like staying in Europe but in Manila. A hill station with panoramic views. I stayed in a small Suite . A perfect location with reasonable facilities which includes gym, swimming pool, enough space for walking...Full facilities at budget price. Food was decent.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends