“Super Vacation”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
view from roofdeck
Paris Beach Club
Pool Bar
kids Playground
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Poor - based on 6 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Maine O
“Nice View but it's not worth the price.”
Reviewed 8 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017
people found this review helpful

Staffs are rude.Faucet & drainage are clogged.Short time for swimming.Hidden Charges.Many Don'ts.

Fel I
“Very poor service if you are renting”
Reviewed 14 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017
people found this review helpful

You cannot use any amenities if you are not the owner even if they rent it to you. You cannot have any visitor either , even just one, it will be a headache, we stayed twice here but management has gone downhill, not the owners fault. They have so many restrictions that wont make sense. We rented a condo here for 3 weeks. We were not allowed to have visitors, not allowed to use the gym and the infinity pool ourselves. Save yourself all the hassle.

15 Feb 2017
Hi ma'am/sir I dunno wats ur problem and why do you have to ruin reputation.. since I cannot view your review unless I confirm that you are my guest even though you are not my guest .. FYI , my guest are staying for 1 month and will move out the unit on feb. 28.. please have the conscience and stop spreading wrong info..I dunno why I've been a favorite target of fake reviews, anyway god bless you.. thank you
Robert K
Bangkok, Thailand
“Smallest cheapest rooms ever stayed in. Awful”
Reviewed 11 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016
people found this review helpful

The only good thing was the swimming pools - and they were only good for young children. Cant do laps in them.
The rooms remind me of goigh camping. The only restaurants are in the slum level mall 10 minutes walk away.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
13 Sep 2016
Hi robert .. Please make sure you are reviewing the right property .. The only reason why i confirmed is to view your review since i couldnt see it unless i confirmed you stayed in my unit. Just for the record, my unit has been occupied from sept . 11- sept. 17, 2016 by a couple mr. And mrs. Fisher .. You can verify that thru our property management , therefore i think you are reviewing the wrong unit .. Please make the necessary correction as it is unfair for me to be rated this low .. Thank you
SharkyisR...
“Super Vacation”
Reviewed 15 February 2015 for a stay in February 2015

Great resort. The condo has all modern amenities. When I asked if the condo had a CD player the owner went right out and bought a DVD/CD player for the TV. She was very friendly and helpful! The condo has everything I needed to enjoy my vacation.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
16 Feb 2015
Thank you for the feedback sir .. :)
Joyce Nic...
Kentucky
“Great owner, rude concierge staff”
Reviewed 13 October 2014 for a stay in September 2014
people found this review helpful

Loved the owner. Easy to work with and very responsive to all my questions. The ambience and scenery was wonderful. It was like being taken to an exotic location.
Sometimes some of the concierge staff was less than courteous. They could have been much nicer and much more considerate especially with the kids. Some were fine and it's a shame to lump them in with the rude ones. A couple times the staff the staff scheduled events but just prior to the event I was informed the event was cancelled.
Security Guards were polite helpful. Also made us feel very safe. I liked a lot

Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
16 Oct 2014
Thank you maam jene for the feedback .. Very much appreciated .. Hope to see you next year ..
Godbless us :)
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing