“Amazing Restobar”

Waterside
Ranked #8 of 368 Restaurants in Paranaque
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Waterside is the meet up place for me and my friends. They have great food, drinks and the BEST service staff that keep you coming back again and again. Highly recommended place.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Waterside is the next best alternative bar in Solaire since our favorite hangout (Eclipse Bar) has been closed down just recently. Ambiance is very cozy and relaxing, very good for a nice conversations with friends since it's a bit quite. Very nice place for dining or just hanging around for a few rounds of beer. They have a wide variety of local and imported beers by the way.The staff are courteous and very personal. Will definitely be our new hangout place in Solaire.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This the best place for hanging out with family and friends.Flavorful foodstuffs,awesome collection of wines and refreshments,classy and elegant ambience,friendly and accomodating service crew,and great bands which play the music of your life.Whoaa! What else can we ask for?

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Hang out with friends at Waterside Restobar in Solaire is one of our great experience. The ambiance of the place is relaxing, foods and drinks are amazing and beautifully presented. Staff are friendly and accomodating specially the Manager Nez Dollente with the Bartender Rolly.
We enjoyed having fun in this restaurant. More power!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The restobar was so elegant , it gives you a different feeling when dining and having your favorite drink at the same time.

What made it more interesting is finding out that the service was at par.

Kudos to the Manager , Renezar Dollente whom I was able to have a chance to speak with because he was so friendly and was so courteous to all the guests . I was impressed by his enthusiasm to share things about the food that they serve.

Our server Lester was quite accommodating and so friendly too.

When asking about the other mix drinks that I’m curious and would love to try,
Eds, Jeremy and Rolly were happily eager to share some tips on how to have a good drink .

I told them that I will really mention their names in my review because their customer service was really such a first class .

Cheers guys