We were a Spanish family (6 persons) travelling with a wide range of people (elderly to youngsters). We enjoyed the house so much, it's actually much better than in the pictures and it is very comfy and bright. The house is near to everything. The best spots and mostly recommended are:
- Praia da Luz and Praia Cabanhas Vellas (specially the second one if you feel that the day if very windy - you won't realise when sitting there)
- Lagos is very close too - Specially recommended: Graves and nightlife
- It includes a bbq place where you can eat everything (sardines are AMAZING!)
- Incredibly big and spacious, you will also find it peaceful and charming at night.
- Kitchen has everything that you'd need (dishwasher, oven, huge fridge...)
- Bathrooms were spacious and modern
- House in general was very clean and well furnished
Definitely would recommend this place to anyone! Rui was so helpful and very very kind with us.
|How easy was it to book the property?||How helpful were the directions to the property?|
|How easy was key pickup/access to the property?||Overall condition of the property|
|Bedding & mattresses||Kitchen & utensils|
|Bathroom cleanliness||Other facilities & amenities|
|Friends getaway||People with disabilities|
|Older travelers||Families with young children|
|Large groups||People with pets|