“Lovely Restaurant”

Cuisines: Portuguese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 8 November 2013

The food and wine were excellent. I had a steak in sauce which was cooked exactly to my liking. I highly recommend this Restaurant. It is in a good location and easy to find.

1  Thank Mjx123

Reviewed 7 August 2013 via mobile

So good. I loved the food and the wine. We had the cod. Cooked to perfection. The service was good. Big plates. You can not go hungry I do reccomand this place. Stop in. Lots of locals

1  Thank Joe M
Reviewed 27 September 2012

A nice little place which we stumbled upon recently.
Good value, menu very much geared to local palates but none the worse for that.
Had some beatiful grilled bacalhau (salted cod) but the full portion was huge and though I'm no slouch when it comes to finishing my dinner, it wasn't all eaten.
Nice local white wine - not a wine expert but prices seemed good.
Waitress had virtually no English and couldn't quite enlarge on the various menu choices enough for me but I would never hold that agains't anywhere abroad. I reckon it's up to me to have enough of the local tongue to get by.

2  Thank PadraigOC
Reviewed 2 September 2012

The food was good, although would not rate as excellent. Not a gourmet meal, but this could have to do with our course choice.
The waiters were friendly and advised correctly, as their portions are quite generous. From the outside, it puts you a little off... But the dinning room atmosphere is quite nice and not too noisy (I believe it would be better with the TV off, nevertheless).

Overall, good value for money.

Reviewed 25 August 2012

We have a holiday house in this town and eat here regularly whenever we are visiting . The waiters are friendly, speak english and can recommend dishes to you. The portions are generous and the food is always tasty and well priced.