1,839 results
All reviews theme park dolphin show water park secret lagoon dry park height restrictions boat parade wild river half board breakfast and dinner water show wave pool lebanese restaurant water games turkish hamam face painting rixos hotel
Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

Too much food :p and so tasty everything is great room design is so nice and the theme park is very nice and amazing also u amuse a lot so yes its amazing everything is cool and the service is very great
Ezgi is so helpful and so nice and her serve very well and she is nice

1  Thank Charbel Z
Cetin P, Genel Müdür at The Land of Legends Kingdom Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your wonderful review. I agree we have very tasty food and great rooms. I am happy to know you had fun in the Theme Park and you appreciated our services. I have passed on your kind appreciation to Mrs.Ezgi.

We will be happy to see you again in The Land of Legends Theme Park again.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

The land of legends is best hotel in rixos
And aqua park is very good & big
Room design is verey good for children
Cleaner than rixos permium is weaker
And a but food they are foods and cakes so delicious.
Ezgi she’s very kind and sweet ♥️♥️

2  Thank Setayesh R
Cetin P, Genel Müdür at The Land of Legends Kingdom Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your lovely review! I am thrilled to hear you all enjoyed our great hotel and wonderful rooms. Thank you for comment on our delicios food and our huge Theme Park, it is one of the bigest park from Turkey. I will forward your appreciation to Mrs.Ezgi.

We hope to be welcoming you all back for another fantastic stay in the future!

Reviewed 13 September 2018

Wonderful place with lots of activities for all ages.food very delicious. all team there are professional especially issam and mehmet at the reciption also animation team for children are so kind and lovely.rooms are very nice i like the colors and wall drawings.shows are very nice all in all it was gorgeous.love it

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Cetin P, Genel Müdür at The Land of Legends Kingdom Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for visiting us, and for sharing your recent The Land og Legends experience. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed our activities, our legendary rooms and the deliciousness of our food. Thank you for highlighting our staff, i will pass on your appreciation to Mr.Issam and Mr.Mehmet.

I am looking forward to welcoming you back again in the future.

Kind regards,
Dear Valued Guest

Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

The hotel was phenomenal. It's any kids dream and I can say the same for adults. The staff was very polite and helpful. The breakfast and dinner buffets had an enormous selection. The water and amusement park were alot of fun with many rides. The shops and restaurants around the hotel made it so convenient that I didn't have to leave the resort. I'm planning on visiting again for sure.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for your amazing review describing your stay at The Land of Legends Kingdom hotel.
It is a pleasure to read that you really had fun here and you enjoyed all the facilities. Thank you for commenting on my excellent team, they are a great asset to the hotel! I am happy to know you liked the food, the shops and the Theme Park.

I am looking forward to welcoming you back again in the future.

Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

It is a lovely amazing hotel with very friendly employees . You may be so amused with all equipments and games which are there .
I met Ms. Ezgi as a guest relations who was so pretty and helpful to guid us having more fun.
I love this hotel a lot and would love to come back here soon .

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for your feedback regarding your holiday. It gives me an incredible joy to be able to read your lovely words about The Land of Legends Kingdom. I am happy to know you loved the games and my team was able to make your stay better. I have passed on your kind appreciation to Mrs.Ezgi.

We will be happy to see you again in The Land of Legends Theme Park again.

Best Regards,