Stayed in this hotel in May and loved it so much so that we have already booked for next May.
On our arrival at the hotel we were not dissapointed on our first impression.We were in a standard room which was spacious and beautifully decorated, the bathroom was split into 3 areas, the wet room had a lovely deep bath aswell as power shower and hand held shower,all the toilletries you could need.The best part was our sea view.
THe hotel was spotless,not an area left untouched.If maintenance was required it was attended to promptly.We witnessed this at the children's pool, no sooner had a hand rail broken,a phone call and it was mended.
The food was excellent, although we didn't book any of the a la carts due to having a fussy 3yr old we were not dissapointd by the choice at the main buffet restaurant.We did hear there were problems trying to book the a la carts but having stayed in other hotels in this region with the same set up, it appears to be an issue also?
The staff were all friendly and helpfull,we found the entertainment team in particular the children's team excellent,our daughter had such a fun packed 2wks from the mini train,carousel,bumper cars, face painting,pool slides and games, jeep safari the list goes on. The team were excellent with all the children.This made our holiday knowing our daughter had plenty of activities,her highlight was the mini disco in evenings.The entertainment was in the amphitheatre at night suitable for familes then afterwards a live band or disco by the pool till midnight.The hotel had a nice friendly atmosphere which allowed you to chat with fellow guests.
I appreciate all inclusive holidays are not for everyone but these hotels are a high standard of all inclusive,Although not much around Belek if you like to go out and about we never felt confined to the hotel and did on couple of days walk into Belek town, and of course you have the option of booking trips.
A great hotel to consider for a nice break.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cornelia Diamond is a 5 Star luxury Golf & Spa Resort based on 200.000 sqm of land. The hotel has a wide selection of different types and styles of rooms, villas and suites. The resort boasts a 250 sqm private beach and 8 pools including indoor, aquapark and childrens pool and jacuzzis. With a total of 10 restaurants (8 a la carte) the cuisine ranges from traditional Turkish to Far East and has 10 bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Priceline, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Cornelia Diamond Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cornelia Diamond Golf Resort And Spa
- Cornelia Diamond Golf Hotel Belek
- Cornelia Diamond Hotel
- Cornelia Diamond Resort All Inclusive