Stayed at the Cornelia for a weeks golf in early June 2011 with 11 of my mates aged from 35-60.... This was our 3rd consecutive year in the area having previously stayed for two years at the Sueno. Firstly the positives; excellent rooms & nice spa Buffet restauarnt food pretty good.The negatives (as per a previous review); outside of very restrictive restaurant opening hours, food cannot be ordered from anywhere other than room service. Other than the main bar, all others close at midnight . Drinks are not served 15 minutes before that so as to allow the staff to leave promptly at 12. The disco is only open from 11pm to 2am. And the big one; it's absolutely IMPOSSIBLE to make a booking in any of the theme restaurants, yet seem no full whatsover when to walk by!!! Every night there's a queue of complainants at the customer relations desk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cornelia Diamond is a 5 Star luxury Golf & Spa Resort based on 200.000 sqm of land. The hotel has a wide selection of different types and styles of rooms, villas and suites. The resort boasts a 250 sqm private beach and 8 pools including indoor, aquapark and childrens pool and jacuzzis. With a total of 10 restaurants (8 a la carte) the cuisine ranges from traditional Turkish to Far East and has 10 bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Ebookers so you can book your Cornelia Diamond Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cornelia Diamond Golf Resort And Spa
- Cornelia Diamond Golf Hotel Belek
- Cornelia Diamond Hotel
- Cornelia Diamond Resort All Inclusive