We picked the Cornelia Resort Spa Resort for our honeymoon in June 2011. What a place! We arrived in the breath taking lobby to welcome champagne, chocolates and turkish delights before we were escorted to our room. Our room was as beautiful and querkie as the pictures, we had an amazing room over looking the swim up room pools and side sea view. Huge shower/bathroom with lovely toiletries. We arrived to fresh fruit, flowers and champagne in our gorgeous room too! Not forgetting the heart shaped cake that followed. We've never thought much to all inclusive as we like to get out and explore but after venturing out twice we missed our hotel luxury. All inclusive consisted of champagne (on tap), cocktails with all top main brand spirits and any type of food you could think of all day and night! There were a few pools and a private beach, we picked one pool which had the least amount of kids which was later made an "child free" pool as well of one of the bars. If you're wondering about the entertainment ... it was fantastic and endless - we didn't get bored. Night clubs for the whole family which were made up in different places outside for the evening a few times a week including a white party and adult foam party, I don't think I have enough space to list everything. The al a carte restaurants were lovely, at 10 euros per head you can eat in 1 of 8, we personally booked a la carte every night as it felt more special but the main restaurant food was lovely too with an endless choice. I've gone on a bit but will leave the rest as a surprise. Just to warn though, there weren't many English speaking guests, we ended up meeting two British couples and spent our last week with them. Hope this helps!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cornelia Diamond is a 5 Star luxury Golf & Spa Resort based on 200.000 sqm of land. The Hotel has a wide selection of different types and styles of rooms, villas and suites. The resort boasts a 250 sqm private beach and 8 pools including indoor, aquapark and childrens pool and jacuzzis. With a total of 10 restaurants (8 a la carte) the cuisine ranges from traditional Turkish to Far East and has 10 bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotel.de, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Cornelia Diamond Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cornelia Diamond Golf Resort And Spa
- Cornelia Diamond Golf Hotel Belek
- Cornelia Diamond Hotel
- Cornelia Diamond Resort All Inclusive