This is one of the only all-in hotels i have ever enjoyed fully! The service is amazing, except for a little misunderstanding that made us first have a double booking (and double payment request) at the PGA golf course nearby and then no booking at all. This also caused us to have to take some time to make some (costly) phone calls all over to fix it.
But like i said "except for that", and you can really use that for everything. Because everything was not only great but majestic except for that 1 thing.
- Rooms were spacious, had the beds i always wanted to sleep on, hip and luxurious feeling, nice bathroom & terrace.
- Hygiene was never an issue because everything was super clean every day, maybe some filth around the pools at the end of the day, but they were constantly cleaning up. It was more because some people had no respect to keep it clean around them self.
- the location Belek is good since there is still allot to do in the proximity of the hotel (especially if you're a golfer). The hotel however is the one that is at the end of the road, not really that that is an issue :) Antalya (airport / city to visit) isn't that far off either. The reason i only gave a 4/5 for the location is because i just don't like the location these hotels are at most of the times.
- Drinks were all-in, REAL! all-in... You don't get the "2nd hand drinks" they give in most other "all-in" hotels (unless you pay of course). At CD you get the better drinks for no extra fee (might sound ridiculous, but that was only the second time i had that)
- The food was also top, they had different "a la carte" restaurants you could book for a small additional fee (first time's free). They also had a buffet. Both of those were only 2/5 compared to the home cooking i'm used to, but a 5/5 compared to most other hotels. so i gave it a 3/5 (i'm picky when it's about food).
Another AWESOME point about this hotel was the massage i got here.
I had the pleasure to meet up with the person who keeps the hotel open at a (rotary) golfing event afterward and he told me they went to diffrent places around the world to get better masseuses. They "put there bodies on the line" for us he said.
The golf courses of the hotel (Nick Faldo golf courses) were also well kept and fun to play.
I know another hotelgroup that keeps getting better reviews around the area, but honestly i do not know why this is not the absolute number 1! (honest)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cornelia Diamond is a 5 Star luxury Golf & Spa Resort based on 200.000 sqm of land. The hotel has a wide selection of different types and styles of rooms, villas and suites. The resort boasts a 250 sqm private beach and 8 pools including indoor, aquapark and childrens pool and jacuzzis. With a total of 10 restaurants (8 a la carte) the cuisine ranges from traditional Turkish to Far East and has 10 bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Cornelia Diamond Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cornelia Diamond Golf Resort And Spa
- Cornelia Diamond Golf Hotel Belek
- Cornelia Diamond Hotel
- Cornelia Diamond Resort All Inclusive