The all inclusive actually included everything,,,includimg wine and fresh juices and room service. I am vegetarian and the staff went out of their way to make us an indian meal and vegetarian lasagne which were not on the menu.
Rooms were spacious and we had a lovely sea view.
The sauna was amazing with all different saunas and they were all free. We went there every day and finished off with a glass of fresh fruit juice at the vitamin bar.
We would go back to the resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cornelia Diamond is a 5 Star luxury Golf & Spa Resort based on 200.000 sqm of land. The hotel has a wide selection of different types and styles of rooms, villas and suites. The resort boasts a 250 sqm private beach and 8 pools including indoor, aquapark and childrens pool and jacuzzis. With a total of 10 restaurants (8 a la carte) the cuisine ranges from traditional Turkish to Far East and has 10 bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Prestigia, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Cornelia Diamond Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cornelia Diamond Golf Resort And Spa
- Cornelia Diamond Golf Hotel Belek
- Cornelia Diamond Hotel
- Cornelia Diamond Resort All Inclusive