Removed my previous review after being contacted by the hotel and here's the amended review. (note to the person who inboxed me and called me a liar and rumour spreader, this is my review and therefore my opinion and based on my experience and what I have been told by other guests.This is the ethos of Trip Advisor, if you don't like it, tough! and be under no illusion I have changed my review because of you!
Travelled early May (12 golfers) and this place is near as damn it perfect. Food / bars / entertainment all excellent.
Only gripe was that it wasn't that clear (my opinion and opinion of some other guests) what drinks were included in the all inclusive label. Admittedly a large number of the international drinks are included but not all, and definitely not all the bottled beer, for example, Corona in the Moulin Rose is chargeable at 4 euros a bottle. My group spoke to another group of golfers that had previously stayed in Jan/Feb and they had told us that when they were last here they did not get charged for Corona. Obviously you have to take their word for this but why would they say this if not true?
Anyway, since my original post the hotel have contacted me and sent me a 'Drinks price list' from the Moulin Rose. With this it is clear what drinks are chargable and therefore I don't have an issue with this. What I have explained to the hotel is that these price lists should be accessible, i.e one on each table and displayed at the bar, then there would be no confusion at all, which was my main point in the original review... OK maybe I should have read the small print closer but I have been all inclusive in Turkey on numerous occasions staying with a large Hotel chain and all inclusive means all inclusive.
Anyway, apart from the above (and now that I know) you can't fault this place... so much so that I will be looking at bringing the family back next year as my wife and son will love it.
Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cornelia Diamond is a 5 Star luxury Golf & Spa Resort based on 200.000 sqm of land. The Hotel has a wide selection of different types and styles of rooms, villas and suites. The resort boasts a 250 sqm private beach and 8 pools including indoor, aquapark and childrens pool and jacuzzis. With a total of 10 restaurants (8 a la carte) the cuisine ranges from traditional Turkish to Far East and has 10 bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Priceline, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Cornelia Diamond Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cornelia Diamond Golf Resort And Spa
- Cornelia Diamond Golf Hotel Belek
- Cornelia Diamond Hotel
- Cornelia Diamond Resort All Inclusive