We have just had an amazing holiday at the Cornelia Diamond. I had a 'big' birthday to celebrate so we went with the family, we could not have had a better time. We stayed in a swim up villa with 3 very large ensuite bedrooms each with it's own balcony, sunbeds, table and chairs overlooking the vast pool areas. We had a lovely lounge, downstairs loo and decked patio with steps down to the water. Our 3 year old grandaughter was spoiled for choice with the carousel, train, bumper cars and children's slides, there was also painting, colouring and play dough all situated in a very unobtrusive area of the hotel grounds. The food was amazing from every possible thing you could want for breakfast to desserts at dinner to die for, the range was unbelievable, we all put weight on. The staff were so nice and friendly and great with the little one. We all agreed it was the best hotel we had ever stayed in and will definately go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cornelia Diamond is a 5 Star luxury Golf & Spa Resort based on 200.000 sqm of land. The Hotel has a wide selection of different types and styles of rooms, villas and suites. The resort boasts a 250 sqm private beach and 8 pools including indoor, aquapark and childrens pool and jacuzzis. With a total of 10 restaurants (8 a la carte) the cuisine ranges from traditional Turkish to Far East and has 10 bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Cornelia Diamond Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cornelia Diamond Golf Resort And Spa
- Cornelia Diamond Golf Hotel Belek
- Cornelia Diamond Hotel
- Cornelia Diamond Resort All Inclusive