We have been going to the Cornelia Diamond for the past six years mostly around the May bank holiday. Each year we have noticed a slight drop in the standard that was set in the opening year of 2008.For those who have never been to the Diamond it is an excellent hotel. However, for those of us who have, I suggest its time for a change. With the emergence of many more new and prestige hotels, its clear many of the Diamonds original staff have left to join the newer hotels. There were so many "trainee" staff we were having to help them do there job.Quality drinks are still there, but the selection is now only 50% of the brands they had in 2008. Food, whilst it is good, its a very average menu and trying to get in one of the A la carte restaurants was virtually impossible.
Sad to say this will have been our last stay at the Cornelia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cornelia Diamond is a 5 Star luxury Golf & Spa Resort based on 200.000 sqm of land. The Hotel has a wide selection of different types and styles of rooms, villas and suites. The resort boasts a 250 sqm private beach and 8 pools including indoor, aquapark and childrens pool and jacuzzis. With a total of 10 restaurants (8 a la carte) the cuisine ranges from traditional Turkish to Far East and has 10 bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Cornelia Diamond Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cornelia Diamond Golf Resort And Spa
- Cornelia Diamond Golf Hotel Belek
- Cornelia Diamond Hotel
- Cornelia Diamond Resort All Inclusive