We have just returned from the Diamond, The hotel has the edge over the Voyage and Delux for Facilities, Rooms, Pools, spa, Service and Atmosphere. The hotel staff are very efficient and there are plenty of them ! You don't have to wait long to be served, the Dome is excellent for lunch and the variety of both food and branded drinks is 5*. Improvements could be made on the welcome of new guests, it seems that the welcome drinks finish at 4, at check out we wasn't asked about our stay or thanked for our custom. The housekeeping wasn't great .... our room was not cleaned to a great standard and I had to call about clean mugs and mini bar refills. But overall the experience was very enjoyable and I would go back for the right price. Belek itself is very minimal .. not your usual turkish seaside resort, it caters for golfers and those that like to stay on complex .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cornelia Diamond is a 5 Star luxury Golf & Spa Resort based on 200.000 sqm of land. The Hotel has a wide selection of different types and styles of rooms, villas and suites. The resort boasts a 250 sqm private beach and 8 pools including indoor, aquapark and childrens pool and jacuzzis. With a total of 10 restaurants (8 a la carte) the cuisine ranges from traditional Turkish to Far East and has 10 bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Prestigia and Hotels.com so you can book your Cornelia Diamond Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cornelia Diamond Golf Resort And Spa
- Cornelia Diamond Golf Hotel Belek
- Cornelia Diamond Hotel
- Cornelia Diamond Resort All Inclusive