Cornelia Diamond Golf Resort & Spa
  • Breakfast included
Very Good 4/5
  • Pool
2,511 results
All reviewsdome barforest pubfish lovea la carte restaurantsnick faldoturkeytai penbuffet restaurantwet roommain restaurantguest relationsbooking systemnext yearshaving foamsea viewentertainment teamfantastic hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 July 2014

I like Cornelia Diamond because it is very nice building. Last year I visited the hotel three times. I've been thinking for a long time this year. Cornelia Diamond Yes or No ? The hotel is very nice ( food is delicious, building is very nice, beach is clean, drinks are super, barmen’s are very good, bar on the beach is very nice, etc.) but I found out the reasons why I do not want to arrive anymore.

Fun is very important for my holiday. Cornelia Diamond is boring hotel for me. I think the biggest problem is manager of entertainment. He doesn´t know what fun is. Animation team of Cornelia Diamond is dead ( without power and interests ).

1) No pool game : all hotels have pool games. At Cornelia Diamond was only one game on the grass ( I think 3 times in the week) and every time it was the same game. It was so boring !!! People like competitions

2) Club Dance - where is hotel´s dance? Each hotels have own dance. Cornelia Diamond not.

3) Shows were nice but boring last year. There were only circus and acrobatic shows. It was so boring. The shows were similar every time. I don’t say any circus or acrobatics shows. Show time must be more various. People like funny time for example musicals, dance shows, fire shows, pirates shows, etc. I saw shows in many hotels and it was amazing not like at Cornelia Diamond. For example show Miss of the hotel is the worst program everywhere for me but at Cornelia Diamond it was the best show time. Shows were not funny. This year I saw shows at Delphin Imperial. There was also Moscow circus but it was amazing performance !!!!!! not boring very funny and interesting !!! all shows were perfect not like at Cornelia Diamond

4) Animation team
I understand the international animation team starts to be trend. But why so many people from Ukraine? I think that the main clients are not from Ukraine at Cornelia Diamond. Visitors go to Turkey because they want to know the country, culture and they want to meet Turkish people.
Why so many girls? I think the boys should be for activities ( pool game, darts, archery, football, volleyball, air shoot, atc.). Girls are good for dance lessons, gym and water gym. It is normal the girls are in animation team. But at Cornelia Diamond animation team consists mostly of girls. It is clear that girls cannot do as much fun as boys. I am not saying this because I am girl. Last year there was animator girl Torpedo. She was for fun perfect. Sometimes girls can be good like she. For me, is not important, how many girls or boys will be there. But for example last year I played darts with girl and it was boring. Next time this activity was with boy and it was different and perfect. The activity with the boy was always full because he could do it funny. She had fewer people. It is normal boys are more funny.
I personally think that even for a married couple is more enjoyable play for example darts with a guy where fun than spending time with boring Ukrainian girl is. This is only my opinion.

5) Parties were good. But you can see that it makes anyone who doesn’t like party . Look at the party at the nearby ( Susesi Luxury Resort). I saw foam party on the beach and you can see their animation team love party, people, fun etc. They live for fun and for party. Animation team of Cornelia Diamond is dead ( without power and interests ).

LAST PROBLEM at Cornelia Diamond are services - there were not cutlery on the tables in the main restaurant. Tables were not prepare and clean.I waited a long time to drinks. Sometimes a waiter didn´t come during the dinner. I was all dinner without drink. Hotel needs more staff. At Delphin Imperial isn´t this problem. They have a lot of staff !!!

I am sorry I have to write this. I love Cornelia Diamond so much. I want to spend my holiday again at this hotel very very very much. But now I cannot come back to Cornelia Diamond for these reasons. I don’t want boring holiday. I know that if these things will be change I can come again and enjoy my holiday to the maximum.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
5  Thank Denisa B
crmdepartment, Manager at Cornelia Diamond Golf Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2015

Dear Guests;

We as the Cornelia Hotels Golf Resort & Spa family would like to wish you a good day.

Thank you for sharing your valuable comments with regard to Cornelia Diamond Golf Resort & Spa.

We would like to share with you that our first priorty is to make no compromises in terms of our quality service understanding and therefore your reviews are valuable for us. They will be forwarded to the relevant departments to make the necessary corrections and improvements.

We will be happy to host you again in our facilities.

Please contact us via below mentioned e-mail addresses for any requests and suggestions.

Best Regards,

Cornelia Hotels Golf Spa Management

Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

Just come back after a glorious week there with my wife, son (18), and mother in law. We all had a great time as there is something for every age.
There are eight a la carte resteraunts as well as the main buffet which had a wide choice of food. We only tried two of them, the Taipen and the Forest Pub and they were great value for the €10 cover charge. We will try some others next time.
There are numerous bars but our favourites were the Lobby and the Dome. Special thanks to two fantastic waitresses, Esra from the Lobby bar and Fulya from the Dome bar who looked after us and were so friendly.
The entertainment was fantastic with shows in the ampitheatre and events set up after on the grounds. The entertainment team were very friendly and not at all pushy. Mark and Linda from Hungary both like to chat with english speaking guests. Special mention to Deniz, who does the aerobics. He kept my mother in law entertained with banter during the day whenever he seen her and danced with her at nights. Really friendly guy.
We had two sea view rooms and they were excellant.
Another little extra is that they have all the branded spirits and champagne supplied as part of All Inclusive.
We will definitely be back there, maybe even next month if we can get a good deal.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank John M
crmdepartment, Manager at Cornelia Diamond Golf Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2014

Dear Guest,

First of all we would like to mention that your feedback will help us to improve our hotels and recognise our employees, who really make a difference during your stay.

Never compromising on our high quality service, as the Cornelia Hotels Golf & Spa family, we would like to inform you that we always appreciate your feedback and thank you for sparing some of your valuable time for us.

Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

We are on our last day here having stayed 11 nights. The good things: immaculate hotel and excellent rooms and facilities. Staff cannot do enough for you. A special mention to the guy who's job it is to fold and hand you beach towels at the pool area which he does with a huge smile every day! Lots of activities, pools beach and pier fab,food and drink ( branded) nice and plentiful (give the tai pan a la carte a miss though if you are expecting what we have for Chinese restaurants in uk) the entertainment in evening is varied and we heard lots of good reviews about the shows in amphitheatre ,just not our thing,
The not so good.. Rude and greedy guests .. You can guess the nationality! Coming into peak holiday season the hotel is overrun by kids and I agree with a previous reviewer the hotel should make the adult only pool more obvious and monitor the use.. Same with the spa which was well worth a visit or two by the way! We also used the adult only small dining area to left as you enter the restaurant for some down time from the hoards of mini people. Weather was 90 plus every day and hotel well air-conditioned. Overall a very nice hotel but next year we will be booking an adult only hotel.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Nicolahappyshopper
crmdepartment, Manager at Cornelia Diamond Golf Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2014

Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

What a 2 weeks we had. Upgraded to a swim up room when we arrived and the holiday got better and better. The resort is immaculate our family enjoyed the sea, pools, slides,football, golf, evening shows, bowling, pool, food, restaurants, all the staff and the Saturday market.

No place like it, we will 100% be back.

Stayed: June 2014
4  Thank Peter M

Reviewed 13 July 2014

My wife and I arrived on Sunday 6th July to a calm reception. The check in was swift and we were greeted with those elusive words, "you have been upgraded". Now being one not to reject a gift, it was a god send. The hotel is very family orientated, but my wife and I have no children so to our delight at breakfast, lunch and diner there was a section for adults only.

The food was excellent. We ate at the bubble French and the Fish & Love for my birthday (Five Stars we are going to book bubble French again.

There are many activities in the day and very good shows in the evening. Some evenings they have a DJ playing what sounded like house & garage till 12 midnight. The sound travelled to our lovely sea facing room on the 7th floor the volume could have been adjusted. I like cheese music, old school and would have been happy if the DJ played a set from the 80s - 90s! I weren't going to tell him how to do his job. That said, air plugs are in order up to 12 midnight if you want to sleep.

The service around the hotel was great, some of the staff understood English. The pool areas were clean and no problem getting a lounger, but my only gripe in the pool area is families would walk with their screaming kids in a section of the pool for adults only.

If management is reading this, the small red board at the entrance indicating adults only should be lager and brighter for the holiday makers who are blind.

TRAVEL:

We traveled to belek by a carriage drawn by a tractor, which has a regular service outside the hotel gates. The cost was 2tl per person one way. (Well cheap). After a long walk around Belek with its fake shops and shop owners telling me it's cheaper than Asda, I felt brain washed. I became brave, considering I don't speak Turkish, Russian or German and jumped on a bus (KC 35) from Belek bus station to Antalya for 12tl one way per person. Well wicked!

The wife was in her element, real designer goods along with the fake designer goods and a bit of culture in relation to the old town of Antalya.

After a full day walking the cobbled streets of Antalya my feet were swollen, the return journey to the hotel could not come sooner. The bus ride back was entertaining.

Once in the room I knew why this hotel was a great choice for us!

I would like to take this opportunity to thank the management for all they have done so far.

Please! please! do not use the standard reply.

I still have a number of days left at your hotel. I have always wondered what it would be like to spend a couple of nights in the presidential suite? lol

Room Tip: Standard Executive Room
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family