3,086 results
All reviews dome bar forest pub a la carte restaurants fish love turkey tai pen entertainment team wet room main restaurant next year buffet restaurant guest relations booking system shaving foam sea view fantastic hotel mini bar
Reviewed 25 June 2018

This is the third time my family and I have visited the Cornelia diamond and we have always recommended it to family and friends. However, our current visit has been a different experience to previous visits.

I have a four year old (who first visited the hotel when she was two) and as a result we have been unable to attend the al a carte restaurants. When she was two, we could visit all 8 restaurants with zero issues. Upon arrival this year, not only did we discover that 3 of the 8 restaurants were closed but my daughter was only permitted to attend 2of the 5 that are open as she is under 7 years old. I policy in which is strongly adhered to by staff and management.

When attended the forest pub (guest relations took the booking being fully aware of the four year old in our party) We were asked to leave because of her age. I wish to bring to the attention of the reader that the hotel has a strict dress code for dinner and we counted 12 men in beach shorts and flip flops at dinner who were not asked to leave, when we brought this to the attention of guest relations, they simply said that maybe the gentlemen had not brought trousers with them but I was told I could leave my four year old with a babysitter (a complete stranger). I am bemused as to why we were asked to leave the restaurant for not following the rules but the gentleman who were dressed for the beach and lowering the standard of the hotel were not? If you’re going to follow rules surely ALL rules should be adhered to? Why is the dresscode policy not adhered to by all staff and management - it’s an utter joke!!!!!

They allowed us to attend the Chinese restaurant but made us feel most unwelcome and extremely uncomfortable. They asked the couple sitting next to us on two occasions if they wanted to move, to which they refused. My daughter is very well behaved - better than some of the adults visiting the hotel.

When we attended the Italian restaurant (the family friendly one) there were two tables of adults who were extremely boisterous and using very bad language in front of children and not once were they asked to curb their enthusiasm. Personally I would expect behaviour such as this in a family restaurant to result in them being asked to leave. No action was taken and I was left extremely offended by their behaviour.

All in all the al a cartes have been a poor experience and the way the incompetent guest relations Manager dealt with our complaint left a very bitter taste in my mouth I won’t be returning for a fourth visit. If you hav children under 7 avoid this hotel.

It sells itself as a family friendly hotel - it is not. Standards have also really slipped in terms of dress code, I for one do not like to go for an evening meal in a restaurant with men in sliders and beach shorts, we have higher standards in the local McDonald’s.

However, it’s not all negative - this issue aside the hotel is really lovely and the majority of staff and very helpful. If you have children over 7 I would highly recommend this hotel.

Trip type: Travelled with family
5  Thank jodierebeccahopkins
crmdepartment, Manager at Cornelia Diamond Golf Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Dear jodierebeccahopkins,

As Cornelia Hotels Golf Resort & Spa we would like to wish you a great day.

Your evaluations are very important for us in terms of improving and developing our hotels, assessing our personnel accurately, analysing whether our quality-focused understanding of service adapted for our valuable guests has been implemented and adding value to our facilities.

Regarding comments you've shared with us, if there are more details you would like to share with us, we are kindly asking you to contact us through the e-mail address we have sent you a detailed e-mail from.

Kind regards;

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

First of all, this hotel has been amazing. The layout of the whole resort was top notch, the bar had lovely staff, very friendly and always had the eye on you to make sure you’re not missing anything. The pools were very clean and massive!! A lot of seats, food everywhere you go, fresh fruit. The entertainment team were gorgeous people and especially Daria who has been impeccable and so so friendly we have decided to keep in touch. Every night she came over and made the setting a little more lively, inviting me to dance and just made me get on it!!

Will soon meet you again!!

Staff amazing, room amazing, the whole resort a breathtaking experience which I will want to have again

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
crmdepartment, Manager at Cornelia Diamond Golf Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Dear Alexandra N,

As Cornelia Hotels Golf Resort & Spa we would like to wish you a great day.

We believe in high-quality service and are always grateful for your very valuable comments; we thank you for kindly sparing us your precious time.

We are very glad to know you're satisfied with staff, pools, food, entertainment team and room.

We would be delighted to accommodate you again in the future.

Kind regards;

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Fantastic hotel. Entertainment team were fantastic, big thanks to Kristina for the extra help and detail to attention.

The hotel food is truly 5 star. Amazing entertainment and the staff couldn't be more helpful, from the moment we arrived the attention we received was 5 star.

I can recommend to anyone for family to couples or even friends. Relaxing and wonderful time.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear goodwinuk1,

First of all we as the family Cornelia Hotels Golf Resort & Spa would like to wish you a very well day!

We would lie to thank you for your comment, we are very glad to know you were satisfied with entertainment and food and have spent a nice time at Cornelia Diamond Golf Resort & Spa.

We are looking forward to welcome you in our Resort.

With kind regards,

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

We have spent two weeks at this resort and the food is amazing and it's very clean and scenic here. The staff are very friendly especially the entertainment staff. Daria, Nastya and Iren have been amazing. We are a couple between 25-30 and they have made our time out here so fun and memorable

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Bliss B,

As Cornelia Hotels Golf Resort & Spa we would like to wish you a great day.

First of all, we would like to thank you for your comments.

We would like to inform you that as Cornelia Hotels Golf & Spa that makes no compromises in terms of our quality service understanding, we are always grateful for your valuable comments. We are very glad you've spent nice time during 2 weeks at our Resort and were satisfied with cleanliness, staff and entertainment team.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

A great hotel with fantastic entertainment, food and facilities. Definitely recommended. The package was excellent value for money, the restaurants gave diverse choice and the Entertainment Team were engaging, particularly Kristina.

We were made to feel so welcome and appreciated by every member of staff. I really can't fault the customer service.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Patric1974,

As Cornelia Hotels Golf Resort & Spa we would like to wish you a great day.

First of all, we would like to thank you for your comments.

We would like to inform you that as Cornelia Hotels Golf & Spa that makes no compromises in terms of our quality service understanding, we are always grateful for your valuable comments. We aver very glad you've spent a nice holiday at Cornelia Diamond Golf Resort & Spa and were satisfied with entertainment, food, Restaurants and facilities.

Kind Regards,