“Totally disgusting ,,give it a miss”

Troy Aqua & Dolphinarium
Prestonpans, Scotland, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Totally disgusting ,,give it a miss”
Reviewed 11 January 2014

Went with my girlfriend and my two young sons(6&8) . At 1st it was fine,, made to feel welcome, the boys wanted to swim with the dolphins, so I enquired, the girl that organised could not have been more friendly while taking the money,I said to the girl that I wanted both of them to wear life jackets , this was ignored by her as quickly as she left with them, parents are not allowed beside their kids while they swim, so as they won't take photos(everything is geared towards money) my oldest boy took fright at the deep water and was asking me to come to him, but security would not allow me near him, my boy then came to me quite distressed and nothing I said would convince him to go back. When it was finished I approached the same so called happy girl to politely ask how do I get my money back for one of my sons,, """ impossible ""was her reply. I had a meeting with her manager, who also said this was impossible ,, I then asked if we could see the dolphin show as way of compensation , yes he said, but just the kids, we had to stay outside, after the show was finished the vast majority of people left the park, great we thought, but what did the park do? Shut down most of the slides.we went for something to eat with the vouchers we had, to late to use them (3.30pm) , but we could pay for food and drink.an utterly disgusting experience , terrible conditions to keep such large sea mammals,,, Save your money folks !

Visited July 2013

Broxburn, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Good”
Reviewed 28 October 2013

Only open 1 day which we didn't know park good just remember to empty pockets before going on slides my 11 year had his iPod in his pocket and forgot to tAke it out

Visited October 2013
Tehran
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Excellent aquapark”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

There were clean, almost big, have several slide, restaurant , have deferent drink, special place for child, every thing were okey.

Visited August 2013
Bolton, United Kingdom
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“waterpark”
Reviewed 6 October 2013

it was a good day out not one of the best we have visted but good value for money just make your own way there its not far from any hotel really.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank sharon201084
yorkshire
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Dolphin show”
Reviewed 8 September 2013

We arrived at 10.30 as we were only watching the show&not using the aquapark.We got good seats near the front.The show is only ok,i felt they could have done alot more.The announcement are not very clear so we had no idea what was being said.The walruss part of the show is the best&the most entertaining.I appreciate the high price tag is to pay for the upkeep of the magnificent creatures but i just felt a bit cheated somehow.The kids enjoyed it&im glad we went but certainly not the highlight of my holiday.

Visited August 2013