Magnificent design and decor, luxurious spacious rooms, first class staff ( who all spoke English and couldn't be more helpful), quality all inclusive deal with top branded drinks and cocktails, extensive buffet in main restaurant with plenty of variety in la carte restaurants and great for people watching.
Kids (and adults) will love the clean and well supervised aqua park with a full range of easy to scary chutes easily accessible from the main hotel. Kids club again very clean and well supervised with lots to do for different ages.
More pools (including an adult only) than you will ever need with lots of beds, towels freely available everywhere.
Cinema provided latest film in English suitable for kids each night. Evening entertainment varied and professional (OK not West End but good for holiday hotels).
The beach was also clean, the sea warm with sandy base and shallow shelf quite a way out.
In short, a faultless high quality hotel providing a brilliant holiday for the whole family.
This place will soon top all the rankings so go while it is still affordable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Embrace the universal elements! Maxx Royal guests are presented with a matchless experience of the “Maxx Inclusive” concept with immaculate dishes and select upper class drinks. Unique dining options and artistic dishes prepared by award-winning chefs, spacious suites starting from 80 m2 and tailor-made services for comfort, Maxx Royal Belek Golf Resort introduces the Mediterranean’s captivating beauty to exclusive services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Jet2Holidays , Hotels.com, Odigeo, Booking.com, TravelUp, Ebookers and HotelQuickly so you can book your Maxx Royal Belek Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maxx Royal Belek Golf And Spa
- Maxx Royal Belek Golf Hotel Belek