Spent a week in January at the all inclusive Maxx Royal. This was our 2nd visit and it is still by far the best hotel I have stayed in. The standard rooms are 84squ metres and are fabulous, the bathrooms are beautiful with own jacuzzi baths!
The service in every part of the Hotel is fantastic with the most friendly staff around. ( Stayed at Rixos in September and it does not come close to the service in Maxx Royal, Voyage or serenity)
The welcome with Champange and strawberries dipped in chocolate starts of the whole experience. The food is fantastic in the main Resturant and all spirits in the bars are branded.
At this time of the year the out door heated poor is a winner and even more enjoyable than the indoor pool. The spa centre is fab and not to bus at all.
The golf at The Montgomerie is fantastic and the hotel take you down there in about 2 minutes.
Will definitely go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Embrace the universal elements! Maxx Royal guests are presented with a matchless experience of the “Maxx Inclusive” concept with immaculate dishes and select upper class drinks. Unique dining options and artistic dishes prepared by award-winning chefs, spacious suites starting from 80 m2 and tailor-made services for comfort, Maxx Royal Belek Golf Resort introduces the Mediterranean’s captivating beauty to exclusive services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Priceline, Hotelopia, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Maxx Royal Belek Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maxx Royal Belek Golf And Spa
- Maxx Royal Belek Golf Hotel Belek