Just returned from a week's golfing holiday at the Maxx Royal. I can see why it is voted number 1. The hotel is lovely, the staff are very friendly and helpful and the service is exceptional. Special mention to Bianca from Guest Relations who was superb and always came over to talk to us. The food was outstanding in the main restaurant and there was so much to choose from. The food in the Steakhouse was fantastic. The Montgomerie golf course was excellent. I cannot say anything negative about this hotel. We are already thinking about returning next January.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Maxx Royal Belek Golf Resort you can have a holiday with a new perspective of luxury, a meditative journey of tranquility and a pampering feel with a refined selection of gastronomic experience. Set on an area of 1.040,000 m² surrounded by Antalya's unique natural beauty, Maxx Royal Belek Golf Resort, which is also a Ultra All Inclusive Hotel, offers a world of elegance located 1 km to Belek, 45 km to Antalya city centre and 35 km to Antalya Airport. Maxx Royal Belek Golf Resort offers its guests entertainment to the max. 14 bars and clubs each with a unique design together with a variety of performances and entertainment options will make your fun packed days at Maxx Royal unforgettable. With its Dinoland, amazing Aquapark with different water slides and smiling babys concept you can have a unforgetable holiday with your children. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Hotelopia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Maxx Royal Belek Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maxx Royal Belek Golf And Spa
- Maxx Royal Belek Golf Hotel Belek