We just returned from a 6 days golf holiday and loved to stay in this hotel.
Nice welcome, with Chocolate covered strawberries.
Fast check in and very polite staff at reception
Very big nice, room, big bed and lovely view. Everything for our son was already ready when we went in our room: the bed, sleepers for children, and toiletries etc.
There are things to eat anytime of the day. No problem of missing the meal hours.
Excellent food at the restaurants (we tried the 21 hour restaurant and the main restaurant), very tasty, good quality, nice varieties and healthy.
The chocolate bar opened this year is a temple for chocolate lovers. Absolutely recommend the chocolate fondue (see photo)
Also the Movenpick and Hagen Daz ice cream corners may be the main reason to gain weight.
Employees are eager to help and serve. They are very well trained.
Everywhere is spotlessly clean
Perfect wi-fi everywhere. Very fast, very convenient and free.
Montgomary golf Club of the hotel is very nice and elegant.
Rooms are very silent.
There were very nice live music activities each night.
Just some minor points needs to be improved:
We like to sleep in very dark. But there are many small lights in the room (like red light of TV, blue lights of the electric buttons and the flashing green light of the fire detector)
The rooms are big but not convenient for a child bed. The extra bed is put just by the double bed, so three of us slept side by side. (not so romantic).
The a la carte restaurants are very expensive for an all inclusive hotel (20€ per person).
We were told that the driving range was free for hotel customers, but when we went, we had to pay 10 TL for each coin.
The tempreture of the water of indoor pool could be warmer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Maxx Royal Belek Golf Resort you can have a holiday with a new perspective of luxury, a meditative journey of tranquility and a pampering feel with a refined selection of gastronomic experience. Set on an area of 1.040,000 m² surrounded by Antalya's unique natural beauty, Maxx Royal Belek Golf Resort, which is also a Ultra All Inclusive Hotel, offers a world of elegance located 1 km to Belek, 45 km to Antalya city centre and 35 km to Antalya Airport. Maxx Royal Belek Golf Resort offers its guests entertainment to the max. 14 bars and clubs each with a unique design together with a variety of performances and entertainment options will make your fun packed days at Maxx Royal unforgettable. With its Dinoland, amazing Aquapark with different water slides and smiling babys concept you can have a unforgetable holiday with your children. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Hotelopia, Travel Republic (UK) and Odigeo so you can book your Maxx Royal Belek Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maxx Royal Belek Golf And Spa
- Maxx Royal Belek Golf Hotel Belek