We stayed at the Maxx Royal again this year we have booked for next year too. The hotel is amazing. The staff we found were second to none. I had a birthday whilst there and had a massage at the Spa as a present and when I finished I had a bouquet of flowers presented to me and a cake and champagne sent to my room I felt very spoilt. The restaurant had such a choice to everyone's taste and was of the highest quality. Our waiter greeted us every evening and he knew exactly what we would like to drink, it was incredible. The patisserie was sumptuous and we looked forward to our coffee and cakes on the patio after golf. The Montgomerie Golf Course added to the enjoyment. The rooms are specious and we requested a sea view which they organised for us. On the whole the best hotel we have stayed at and it takes a lot of beating. Thoroughly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Embrace the universal elements! Maxx Royal guests are presented with a matchless experience of the “Maxx Inclusive” concept with immaculate dishes and select upper class drinks. Unique dining options and artistic dishes prepared by award-winning chefs, spacious suites starting from 80 m2 and tailor-made services for comfort, Maxx Royal Belek Golf Resort introduces the Mediterranean’s captivating beauty to exclusive services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Hotelopia, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Maxx Royal Belek Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maxx Royal Belek Golf And Spa
- Maxx Royal Belek Golf Hotel Belek