I've been at Maxx Royal Belek in 2013 and stayed in a Sea View suite. The room was amazing, the food was great, and the entertainment was perfect. At this hotel you can find everything you want for a perfect holiday, starting from a luxurious spa to the golf course.
We have been impressed by the high level of service, hospitality, efficiency, friendliness, the various food and the very well maintained ground floors. If you ever miss breakfast, there is the 21 Bistro which is open 21 hours a day. I personally liked the oriental Woxxie restaurant. They have an unlimited buffet, everything your heart desires.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Embrace the universal elements! Maxx Royal guests are presented with a matchless experience of the “Maxx Inclusive” concept with immaculate dishes and select upper class drinks. Unique dining options and artistic dishes prepared by award-winning chefs, spacious suites starting from 80 m2 and tailor-made services for comfort, Maxx Royal Belek Golf Resort introduces the Mediterranean’s captivating beauty to exclusive services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Priceline, TravelUp, LoveHolidays, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Maxx Royal Belek Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maxx Royal Belek Golf And Spa
- Maxx Royal Belek Golf Hotel Belek