Maxx Royal Belek Golf Resort
Kaya Belek(Belek)
US$288
US$200
  • Breakfast included
IC Hotels Santai(Belek)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$564
US$540
Bellis Deluxe Hotel(Belek)(Great Value!)
US$237
  • Breakfast included
Spice Hotel & Spa(Belek)(Great Value!)
US$403
HotelQuickly
US$435
Cancelon
3,631 results
All reviewshorse loungetangerine beachchocolate shopazure restaurantle melangechocolate covered strawberriespersonal assistantlaser tagcirca bardino landroyal staffnespresso machinefamily terraceturkeyterrace suitea la carte restaurantshour restaurant
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Having been to many resorts in Turkey, Maxx Royal Belek out stands as the most extraordinary resort we have ever been to. The rooms are like ultra-luxurious condos providing vast space, gorgeous views and even the most demanding needs. The personnel are as if individually selected to be the best example for their job and demonstrating most friendly & top unsurpassable service. The hotel and the beach is a nothing short of a paradise, and the food is simply unbelievable in its quality and selection. The hotel entertains 24/7 with its presence, and we have not seen such a variety of evening entertainment--at least 3 music/dance events at one time (e.g., latin, jazz, disco) answering to every taste. The bakery and the chocolate shop is the cream of the pudding.
A heart-felt thank-you & congratulations to the hotel management and this incredible personnel.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
6  Thank Bedri C
Natallia K, Yönetici at Maxx Royal Belek Golf Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

Dear “bcetin”,

Thank you so much for your kind review on Tripadvisor. We were glad to read that we could contribute with our high quality facilities as well as our entertainment program to a perfect stay in our hotel. It would be a pleasure for us to serve you again at Maxx Royal Belek Golf & Spa, where you can enjoy another perfect vacation.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 1 June 2014

What a stunning Hotel, superb from the moment we stepped through the door on the first day and didn't disappoint in aspect,thereafter for another six days.
There were four of us, two couples, there to play golf on what turned out to be one great course after another and culminating in a great experience on the Montgomerie course attached to the hotel.
The quality and friendliness of the staff in the hotel, particularly Huriye in the Lobby lounge, Senol in Bueno restaurant and Derya in spa/massage was just as spectacular as the food in any of the Hotels restaurants, from the extravagant buffet for breakfast to each of the exceptional A La Carte restaurants available for just €20 additional pp...great value.
A hotel like no other we, and a well travelled we, have ever experienced...well worth a visit.

Room Tip: A sea view would be spectacular alright...though to the front the panorama of the hotels in the distance was fine....particularly if like us you are not planning to spend much time in you room.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Aidan O
Natallia K, Yönetici at Maxx Royal Belek Golf Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

Dear “Aidan O”,

Thank you very much for your nice feedback on Tripadvisor. Every positive feedback motivates us more to provide an excellent service to make our guests feel comfortable and welcome. It was a pleasure for us to read your summary about your holiday and highlights like playing golf and the spa arrangement. It would be great to welcome you again at Maxx Royal Belek Golf & Spa where you can enjoy another fantastic stay.

Reviewed 30 May 2014

My husband, son (6 years old) and I have just got back from a week's stay at the Maxx Royal, we were greeted with chocolate strawberries and champagne, staff at the desk were very courteous and spoke good English, and as we arrived late we were directed to a restaurant that is open 21 hours a day to have a late dinner, the service was excellent.

I have stayed at many hotels in Antalya, this is by far the best out of them all so far, the service was top class, but please bear in mind that we travelled on 21st May which was fairly quiet so the service was really top notch, towards the end as it got busier with the half term, the service did decline dramatically so I cannot really say what it would be like in the Summer, but I wouldn't expect such a terrific service.

We tried the steak a la carte and it costs 30 euro pp, it's located at the golf course and the views are really beautiful, again the service was top class, the steaks weren't that great, I've had much better steaks here in London, so I think it's a bit overpriced but the whole experience was worth every penny.

Room was very comfortable, we had to change the room we were initially assigned to and were given a fantastic twin room near the reception (Room 1216). My only complaint was that the walls were paper thin, we could hear our next door neighbours like they were in our room, good thing I had my ear plugs with me or else I would have gone mental with the amount of noise they were making the whole night but it wasn't their fault, the sound insulation didn't exist.

Pools were clean and well maintained and due to the weather we had to stick to the heated pool which wasn't very big but comfortable to swim in, we were looked after by Ahmet the whole week, he was fantastic as well as Bilal and Ece. Very little music and no loud noises from the entertainment team, but we could have done with more Turkish music as it felt very quiet at times.

Food was plentiful, not necessarily to my own taste, but you'd never go hungry that's for sure.

There's a freezone area for people with late flights, we didn't take advantage of it because there was no air conditioning and felt very hot

Turn down service in the evening, where all the used towels get changed, the curtains drawn, and the beds prepared with a little Godiva chocolate ready for you to have a fantastic night's sleep, air conditioning in the room was great.

Room cleaning wasn't the best, I would find things from the night before still in their place not moved or cleaned.

I was a bit shocked by the behaviour of some people helping themselves to our stuff, I'd leave my sun cream, my hair accessories and my son's float jacket to grab something to eat or go for a little walk only to come back to witness people using my sun cream, and parents putting their children in my son's jacket like it was a normal thing to do!! I was really angry by their behaviour as it seemed really ridiculous to pay that much money for a hotel and be cheap enough to use other people's suncream!! Needless to say, all my hair accessories were gone and was left with nothing. We ended up taking everything with us wherever we go, something that I never experienced in any hotel before.

Overall, we had a very enjoyable time, we loved the Maxx Royal and would definitely go back if the price was right as I still think it's a little overpriced especially with the level of service we received towards the end of our holiday.

Maxx Royal cannot be compared to Titanic deluxe Belek which we visited back in August 2013, there was nothing deluxe about it and I was so disappointed that I never bothered to review it as I had nothing good to say about it except for the rooms. Maxx is way more elegant and superior and a true 5 star quality for Turkey's standards.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank gtakiuk
Natallia K, Manager at Maxx Royal Belek Golf Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

Dear “gtakiuk”,

Thank you very much for sharing your experiences about your recent stay at Maxx Royal Belek Golf & Spa. We are glad to hear that our quality and various facilities make you call us “by far the best hotel in this area”. We also appreciate your mentioned comments and we forwarded them to the responsible people.
Please note that we would be pleased to welcome you again for a brilliant holiday.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

We spent a super six nights at the Maxx. Had been told what a fantastic place it is and it didn't disappoint. From the beginning the service and the quality of accommodation, food and activities was outstanding. Worth the extra for the sea view in our view. Whilst it would be easy to overindulge the variety of healthy options was also first rate, and the gym got more than a couple of visits! All staff were keen to help and look after us. The a la carte restaurants we experienced were very good and well worth extra, but in all honesty the inclusive buffet was so good we would have been equally happy there. One small comment about the restaurants if eating outside there don't appear to be any non-smoking areas which became slightly irritating a couple of times. The golf at the Montgomerie was first rate too. A great trip - suspect we will be back!

Room Tip: Sea view worth the extra
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank Peter S
Natallia K, Yönetici at Maxx Royal Belek Golf Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2014

Dear “Peter S”,

It was a pleasure to read that you had an outstanding vacation at Maxx Royal Belek Golf & Spa. Thank you for sharing your kind review on Tripadvisor and also for your constructive feedback, which we already forwarded to the responsible person.
We are proud of our personalized service and therefore, we are glad that you enjoyed the offer of healthy food as well as our golf courses. We are looking forward to enjoy another nice holiday with you.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

This was our first experience of all inclusive, having previously been very dubious about it, but thought we'd give it a try. We are so glad we did, the choice and quality of food throughout the hotel was amazing and the drinks are branded. Very impressed with Remy Martin XO practically on tap! We ate in the buffet restaurant for the most part as there was everything you could possibly wish to eat and more on offer. We also tried Bistro 21, Oceans and Woxxie, all of which were fabulous, especially Woxxie (chinese). Service on the most part was brilliant, special thanks goes to Suleyman who looked after us at the adults only pool and Erhan who looked after us at Woxxie. Both of these members of staff in particular couldn't do enough for us. The room was excellent, we were celebrating our belated 10th wedding anniversary and arrived to be greeted with rose petals strewn across the bedroom, prosecco and cake. Toiletries in the room are Bvlgari, which was a nice touch. We were travelling as a couple, but I would recommend this hotel for families also, as the facilities for children of all ages are superb. There is something for everyone here. I could carry on, but the other reviews on here say it all really. The only thing I feel let it down was the fact that we had an evening flight on the way home and check out is at 12pm. We were offered our room for a further 6 hours but at a cost of 145 euros. We felt this was too expensive so instead used the 'freezone' which is a check out lounge with safes/showers etc. I think the air conditioning in this area was switched off and there was no ventilation in the showers. The shower rooms had no locks on the doors and there were multiple safes in the shower area, meaning that anyone could walk in at any time to access their safe when you were in the shower. It was extremely hot and uncomfortable, a bit of a come down after a week of being pampered. However, this is a small criticism of an otherwise brilliant hotel and holiday. We loved it and would definitely return.

Room Tip: All rooms are suites, don't think there is a bad room!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank LadyS_10
Natallia K, Yönetici at Maxx Royal Belek Golf Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

Dear “LadyS_10”,

Thank you very much for your kind feedback on Tripadvisor. High quality and service are very important for us, because we want to ensure every guest feels well and has an enjoyable stay at Maxx Royal Belek Golf & Spa. Therefore, it was a pleasure to read that you were impressed by our facilities. Your only comment about our “free zone” is already been forwarded to the responsible person, who will look up to find a suitable solution immediately. We are pleased to know that you will definitely return and join us again. Looking forward to it!

Best Regards,