“Wonderful holiday!”

Ranked #10 of 88 Hotels in Belek
London, England, United Kingdom
“Wonderful holiday!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2013

Fun, clean, elegant , comfortable, full of entertainment. The food and services were fantastic also! I will be back! Check in and out were easy and welcoming. Classes and aquapark were amazing. The guy who operates the photo shop was not too honest ,he wanted to charge twice for 1 photo because it had images of 2 families, the only downside!)

1 Thank Claudia145

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (182)
  • Czech first
  • Finnish first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
Oxford, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2013 via mobile

Thanks for the animation team mehmet, ali and demet they helped us so much great fun deff. Recommended hope to see same animation team next year. Resturant staff was awesome also life guard guys hakki hasan and mehmet also reception staff ozge loved them so much

• Stayed July 2013
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2013

I have just returned for a weeks stay at the Gloria golf hotel with my son aged six
We stayed In a entry level double room in the main hotel block which was sufficient for our needs
It was clean nice shower room if a little on the small side
Downside was that on certain nights it could be a little noisy from the entertainment at the Gloria pub
The hotel is huge
It has plenty of space so one never feels like its too crowded
The facilities and entertainment are for guests of every age and inclination
All sports fitness are catered for as per previous posts
The kids club is amazing
Art studio, sports court for basketball etc, cInema eating area
The staff are very caring my son loved it there
The gogi jungle is a soft play area with x box psp stations it's spotless and great fun for the kids
Food at the resort and to a very high standard we were very pleasantly surprised for a hotel of this size it's outstanding
The evening entertainment is wonderfully world class acrobatic and dance shows
And early shows for the kids
We had a great stay and would deff go back
If you are looking for a five star family hotel for all the family this is it
If your a couple try the Gloria serenity is sister hotel

Room Tip: Family block
3 Thank babymummy1
uk
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2013

I was recommended this place and I was not disappointed ! The service is excellent and food very good and very clean .
Only negatives

No English channels and no DVD players included except for €10 per day so too expensive and all channels are Russian or Turkish and any English or USA movies are €14 per day

I have 2 teenage boys and there are 2 football clubs one at 5 pm which they are to old for and one at 6pm which they were to young for.

The usual rude amount of noisy pushy greedy Russians but not as many as usual!

Would definitely go back as all inclusive and worth the money self 5 star ! Stayed at Sani last year half board and by the time we paid for drinks lunch etch it was twice the price!

• Stayed July 2013
2 Thank MRSPIPPIN
Vilnius, Lithuania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2013

This resort is excellent value for money and plenty entertainment for the kids. The facilities are fantastic, a huge swimming pool area with plenty bars and restaurants around and great access to the beach. There is also a water park with slides etc mainly for children.
The kids club has plenty entertainment for the kids but is geared mainly towards Russian speakers but they do speak English and German also.
The main attraction to this place is golf and plenty of it and if you don't play golf you can take lessons. The same goes for the tennis courts with lessons for kids also.
The food here is excellent and would take a lot of beating anywhere else in the world. I would highly recommend this place to anyone.

Miami, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2013

Sincerely speaking, Gloria Golf Resort was one of the most amazing holidays ever!
We were impressed from the very beginning. We arrived to Gloria very late around 23:30 and the concierge took care of all the paperwork, she gave us information about the resort and guided us to our room. Ten minutes later we received food from room service that she had arranged for us.
My husband had mentioned upon arrival that it was our anniversary and throughout the week we received a heart chocolate cake, canapés and champagne along with beautiful decoration.
Gloria Golf Resort is an all-inclusive resort with so many different dining options. For breakfast we would go to Anatolia, which was a nice buffet with so many different alternatives and for lunch we would try different restaurants; our favourite was Turkuaz as we wanted typical Turkish food. We loved every single one of them, the quality of food was five stars and the service was always very good and fast.
As a matter of fact, service throughout the resort was impeccable. The employees are passionate about their job and we as guests could feel that everywhere.
There are so many things to do in the Resort that we regret not staying at least two weeks, as many other repetitive guests do.
The entertainment was very good, we liked most of the daily shows and loved every party they had. They really cater for everyone, even though most of the guests were Russians there was a lot of new crossover music including a a life Latino band that made everyone at the resort dance.
We also loved all the different classes and activities they offered, like Zumba for me and Volleyball and soccer for my husband.
The resort was always clean and organized, the Spa was one of the perks that I enjoyed the most, I spent a couple of hours in the different steam rooms and got a couple of treatments done.
I waxed in the spa and the girl was very fast and knowledgeable, I also trimmed my bangs, but this was not the best decision ever (probably the only bad experience I had, I was very unhappy with the results); also, I my husband got me a Turkish Hammam which was the best experience ever – I would really recommend this to everyone. I have gotten Turkish hammams in Istanbul before, but it could never be compared to this one.
Our room was very spacious, comfortable bed, and had beautiful bathroom.
This was a true experience of an all-inclusive resort: amazing food, great drinks and entertainment. We did not need our wallet for anything during the week, but we decided to give a couple of tips to some of the employees and $10 to ride a camel on the beach ☺
We were definitely very pleased with our holiday and we will definitely go back!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank CarolinaGlobetrotter
West Byfleet, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2013

This is our second stay at this hotel,there were 8 of us from the UK for a weeks golf.
As with last year I found that every thing about this hotel was top quality and could not be faulted in any way.A couple of the guys had problems with their rooms but this was soon sorted out.I was upgraded to a junior suite set in the gardens near the main pool, so no complaints from me.
This is an AI hotel and drinks and food were top class,not just the local wines and spirits,unlike some AI resorts.We found the Sushi bar where the service was great and it was very quiet and peaceful.I say that because there was a very noisy and most unpleasant group of British golfers who used the main bar area while we were there and quite honestly we decided to go to another bar because of it.What a shame that some of our fellow countrymen don't know how to behave.
The staff were all so helpful and friendly and nothing was too much trouble.The guys that had a small problem with their rooms were bombarded with flowers and fruit for the rest of the stay.
Hopefully we will be going to this hotel again next year,we have tried other hotels in Belek and none of them are anything like the standard of the Gloria Golf.One of the other hotels that we stayed at was the Papillon Ayscha,how this can be classed as a 5 star hotel I will never know,everything about it was very poor and low quality,especially the food and the rooms.Being extremely generous I would rate this hotel at no more than 3 star.If you take my advice, I would avoid this hotel at all costs.

Room Tip: The rooms in the main part of the hotel have been refurbished and are very nice.If you can get upgra...
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled with friends