Room Number: 580X (garden building)
Number of accomodations: 14
+ The size of the room was ok with ~25sqm.
+ Bath also ok
- The warderobe was a bit small for 2 person and 2 weeks
- Beds are too hard
- They should refurbish the rooms within the next few years as the furniture had signs of wear and tear
+ Friendly stuff (reception, restaurant, room service, cleaning, etc. )
+ Very good shuttle service to golf club and back (every 15 minutes)
+ Free Internet (WiFi) everywhere
+ well-tended complex. All is green with palm trees.
+ Very good and diversfied food. Every evening another dinner motto (like italian, asian, turkish, etc.). It repeats after 7 days.
+ In general it is far away from the street and permantent noise and it can be very silent
- Every second evenig is a concert/disco at the hotel next to the resort with very loud music.
Complaining did not help as the music comes from another hotel. The music plays from 19:00 - 24:00. Even with eartips there is no chance to sleep until the music is off as the windows are just single glazing.
- Very thin walls. If there is somebody talking/watching TV in the neighbor room you can hear it.
- Buggys (small cars) from the employees are extremly loud and they drive with these cars directly to the room doors. A few of them has a electric enigine (like every golf car) but unfortunately the most of them does not have it and are as noisy as a lawn mower! If you want to wake up 20-30 people in the night ... just order a sandwich from the room service at 3am and everybody will be awake. This is something really annoying as the hotel can easily change it and replace the buggys with this noisy diesel engine.
+ Very nice pool and big enough to swim
- There is no pool heating. Therefore almost nobody was swimming in the pool although the sun was shinning and 27 degrees.
+ Just a 5 minute walk to the beach
+ Clean sand beach
+ Enough canvas chairs and sunshades
+ Possibilites to do some fun sports like jet ski (50 Euro for 15 minutes)
- The pavillions at the beach are very nice but exorbitant expensive with 100 Euro per day
Wellness & SPA
+ Good massage
+ Wellness is ok but not special
Golf (Gloria Golf Club):
+ Very nice golf courses
+ A lot of chipping, pitching and putting greens
+ Big driving range (and cheap tokens with 2 Euro for 33 balls)
+ Very good golf trainer (ask for Melih). 80 Euro per 50 min for 2 people.
Do not change your money to local currency. Everything is in EURO. You are paying everything with your room card except of the tip. Therefore get some 1 and 2 Euro coins for that. The staff will be happy and you will have a better holiday due to better service :)
Maybe you would like to consider to book via bilyana golf. We were very happy with the service from these guys. They also arranged the pick up / delivery to the airport and golf tee times.
There are a few things which should be improved but overall the hotel has a good cost-benefit ratio and I would recommend this hotel and book it again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Southall Travel, Expedia, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Gloria Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gloria Golf Hotel Belek
- Gloria Hotel Belek
- Gloria Resort Belek