“Year after year the Gloria gets better.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Gloria Golf Resort

Gloria Golf Resort
Ranked #10 of 88 Hotels in Belek
London, England, United Kingdom
“Year after year the Gloria gets better.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2014

Back again to the Gloria Golf Resort for my 10th year.
As usual the quality of the rooms and the food is superb. The two golf courses Gloria Old and New are stunning. The work that goes on to give a great holiday and golfing experience is incredible. Already looking forward to next year..

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank Tony P

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (184)
  • Czech first
  • Finnish first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
Manchester
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014

What a fantastic hotel service was great ,food was top quality as were the range of drinks becks, millers ,corona all branded spirits all on the all inclusive basis never had that before , entertainment at night was good different show every night and the beach party's were brilliant, the fireworks were out of this world. Big thanks to hamza who looked after us at breakfast , also yilmaz the barman always went out of his way to serve us and arm wrestle my 6 year old how ever busy he was . My son also loved the kids club cetin took him under his wing , the water park was great had fun on the slides , beach and pool area were great . Also big thanks to ercument who was part of the Gloria event team overall great hotel and experience would go back tomorrow

• Stayed June 2014
3 Thank Aidylancs
Yarm, Northern England
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014

We first visited the Gloria in 2004 for a golfing holiday with the same couple and we stayed there 4 years running and enjoyed it then very much. Since then we have golfed in Belek nearly every year since staying at the Sirene, The Cornelia Diamond and last year we styed at the Gloria Serenity, the Gloria Golf Resorts sister hotel..
The hotel has really upped its standards which were good anyway, but the food in the buffet area was excellent and the speciality restaurants are still the best we have sampled in Belek and compare favourably with the Serenity. The drinks on offer as part of all inclusive includes some top brands and the wine on offer is also good especially compared to the vino collapso on offer 10 years ago. The rooms are not as big as some of their rivals but are well appointed and our ground floor standard room was well situated and very quiet.
The courses, Old and New are fine for 'vacation golf' with the New a little less challenging, We also played The Carya and Kaya Eagles which are well worth playing. . The après golf entertainment at night was excellent and has come a long way since the amateurish efforts of 2004. The Serenity may suit those people looking for a more sedate time but all in all I would rate the Golf Resort slightly ahead on points

Room Tip: ask for an upgrade
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank Royston870
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2014

I came back on Sunday from a weeks stay at the Gloria Golf hotel. I have been to Belek 5 times and stayed at 5 different hotels, this time there was 6 of us on the golfing tour.
We chose this hotel this year because last year we played the Gloria Old course and were so impressed with the staff at the hotel and golf course when we turned up a little late for our tee time (a long story !)
The hotel was excellent, all the staff are very friendly and helpful ( a special note for Coukun and Zafar in the Oasis bar who looked after us every night and the ever smiling sushi chef Pracha, who's sushi was delicious and a hit with all of us). We could not fault the service anywhere at the hotel.
The food also was fantastic and a very high quality. The buffet has a wide selection of different dishes and we ate at all 3 a la cartes, the Italian was especially good. We also ate at the Galleon bar which served great grilled fish.
Overall, a great hotel; with excellent facilities and very friendly hard working staff, we will definitely be back next year.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
3 Thank Gaz2711
Glasgow
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2014

I have just returned home after spending a week here on a golfing trip.

The hotel is outstsnding with loads of entertainment and a huge variety of food.

The staff could also not be any more hopeful and I hope to return here in the near future.

• Stayed May 2014
1 Thank Alan S
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 June 2014

I came back yesterday having spent a week at the Gloria golf resort. There were 8 of us including 3 children. I have to say, it's the best hotel I have stayed in. I was expecting a lot having read reviews before hand, and was not disappointed.
Arriving late at the hotel we were all given a hot meal and taken by golf buggy (which the kids loved) to our room.
I will just highlight the important bits to clarify:
All inclusive really was all inclusive, including a fully stocked mini bar every day. N extra charge
The resort, rooms, toilets were impeccably clean
Massive choice if food, including fresh fish restaurants sushi, Italian Chinese etc
Beautiful beach
Free pool towels and free beach towels
NO NEED FOR RESERVING A SUNBED AT 5am - plenty of them at all times
Great waterpark
All the toiletries you can need and given more if needed, incl sheer gel, shampoo, ear buds, nail file etc

Definitely returning next year longer!

Top tips:

Book a la cart restaurants early. Really worth a visit. Italian especially. Need to book at guest relations from 8 am day before.
Little shop selling sun cream- extortionate prices.£45 for 2 bottles. Take plenty
Go to the beach parties. The kids will love them. 10pm til about midnight

Room Tip: We had a garden room. Great location and central to everything. Lovely and quiet for sleeping
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank ADELE d D
United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2014

I just had to cancel my reservation with this hotel due to personnel reason but I feel quite said about it! I was quite looking forward to that.I had been in contact with Sn Orkun Cigeroglu who has an excellent communication skill which made me feel I am targeting right place to have my holiday since I am quite fussy about hotel selection. Thank you Orkun for your sincere communication and help and sorry I had to cancel my reservation after all the effort you made to fit us in.I will definitely go to this hotel with my family and I will hopefully write here my detail feedback. Best Regards

Stayed June 2014, travelled with family