Just had a fantastic 11 night holiday with my husband, 16 +12 year old sons. Plenty to do for everyone. My 16 year old made good use of the night life!!. To make it interesting I would advise adults to join in activities run by entertainment crew ( keeps the calories down!!) Food varied, plentiful and of a good standard. Heard a few folk moan about food but honestly couldn't see there problem. Night entertainment is a good laugh and although it is all done by the busy entertainment team, the shows are well put together. Booked white water rafting which was a great day out, and me and my husband experienced a Turkish bath and massage at the lettonia spa which was wonderful. The rooms are a bit out dated, we stayed in the bungalows Block U 2731. I understand that the hotel is being refurbed this year. Animation team were brilliant and very friendly, as were all staff at the resort. The only down side is that you are a bit out of the way so walking anywhere at night is impossible. You can get the tractor (2TL) which is defiantly an experience or a taxi which is 20TL. Enjoyed the Belek market on Saturdays were you can bag a bargin if you barter. Another tip if you want to get a table outside you do have to play as dirty as the Russians!!!! For a change at lunch we alternated between the Beach Restaurant and the Mediterranean bar. You have waiter service which is nice. On the whole we had a lovely relaxed holiday, and would recommend it to friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SENTIDO Letoonia Golf Resort is a five-star Resort in Belek, just 45 kilometres from the city of Antalya. Embracing the magnificent nature and history of the Mediterranean, the Resort is spread over 7,5 hectar of land nestled among pine trees along the seashore. Guests sleep either in the poolside hotel, which boasts a celebrated spa, shops, games room, bar and restaurant plus an unsurpassed sea-view, or in secluded bungalows, which are hidden in between trickling streams, trees and flowers. The Resort combines activities for the whole family with a specialist golf driving range and putting area, designed to meet the needs of the passionate golfer. Natural beauty, historical architecture and a packed daily entertainment schedule for all ages will ensure that your visit to SENTIDO Letoonia Golf Resort will become the holiday of a lifetime. SENTIDO Letoonia Golf Resort's Ultra All Inclusive Concept means that most activities and entertainments are complimentary. The Resort comprises an outdoor semi-Olympic 2,400 m2 swimming pool, as well as pools with slides, indoor heated swimming pool, Spa and Fitness Center and 4 tennis courts. There is Open Buffet Restaurant, two Snack Restaurants and three A la Carte restaurants offering Fish, Turkish and Asian style menus, as well as numerous bars. Group golf and tennis lessons are part of Letoonia's All Inclusive Concept and in the evenings the whole family can enjoy entertainment with a range of shows at the amphitheatre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Letoonia Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Letoonia Golf Hotel Belek
- Letoonia Hotel Belek
- Letoonia Turkey
- Letoonia Golf Resort Belek