This is our fourth holiday in Turkey and probably our best break to date. From the point of arrival to departure we found all staff very friendly and welcoming - just what was needed after a late arrival from what had been a very long day getting to the resort.
Food was excellent, plentiful and varied. The staff in the restaurants all work exceptionally hard, and they still found themselves on occasion being treated badly by guests. Even at very busy times at peak season there were tables available.
There were plenty of sun loungers available in our first week, but the hotel got noticeably busier in week 2 and we did struggle to find loungers after 8.30am...even though 8.30am was actually when towels could be placed. Not a huge problem, although just on this point we had our possessions moved mid-morning on 2 occasions by other guests wanting to be together. Cant say I have experienced that before.
The animation team do an excellent job in recruiting guests to the day time activities, and they clearly work hard to deliver a variety of shows in the evening to a high standard.
One thing that we were a little disappointed with was the kids club. We have a 5 year old daughter who went along to the kids club on day 1- she is quite out-going but she still found it difficult mixing with the other children, who on that occasion were all Russian, Ukrainian and Turkish. The other kids seemed to get along well enough with the Russian, Ukrainian and Turkish staff but our daughter was largely on her own (we observed this from a distance). Given the mix of nationalities on site, perhaps 1 or 2 staff from the UK would help? We didn't really try the kids club after that.
Our AC started leaking on one occasion. We phoned guest relations to report it, and went for our tea. 3 hours later when we returned to the room, the AC was fixed. That was really good service and rather sums up how the hotel seems to work.
Also, I have read somewhere else on this site that staff were rude. This wasn't my experience whatsoever - in fact, the staff have to contend with some appalling behaviour from guests and were rising above the abuse. My wife and I cant thank the hotel staff enough for their friendly and helpful approach to their work.
We would stay at the hotel again in the future, and have already recommended to some friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SENTIDO Letoonia Golf Resort is a five-star Resort in Belek, just 45 kilometres from the city of Antalya. Embracing the magnificent nature and history of the Mediterranean, the Resort is spread over 7,5 hectar of land nestled among pine trees along the seashore. Guests sleep either in the poolside hotel, which boasts a celebrated spa, shops, games room, bar and restaurant plus an unsurpassed sea-view, or in secluded bungalows, which are hidden in between trickling streams, trees and flowers. The Resort combines activities for the whole family with a specialist golf driving range and putting area, designed to meet the needs of the passionate golfer. Natural beauty, historical architecture and a packed daily entertainment schedule for all ages will ensure that your visit to SENTIDO Letoonia Golf Resort will become the holiday of a lifetime. SENTIDO Letoonia Golf Resort's Ultra All Inclusive Concept means that most activities and entertainments are complimentary. The Resort comprises an outdoor semi-Olympic 2,400 m2 swimming pool, as well as pools with slides, indoor heated swimming pool, Spa and Fitness Center and 4 tennis courts. There is Open Buffet Restaurant, two Snack Restaurants and three A la Carte restaurants offering Fish, Turkish and Asian style menus, as well as numerous bars. Group golf and tennis lessons are part of Letoonia's All Inclusive Concept and in the evenings the whole family can enjoy entertainment with a range of shows at the amphitheatre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your SENTIDO Letoonia Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Letoonia Golf Hotel Belek
- Letoonia Hotel Belek
- Letoonia Turkey
- Letoonia Golf Resort Belek