Me and my boyfriend aged both 23 stayed here for a week from the 12th to the 20th sept! We met my boyfriends mum and auntie there as we booked separate holidays for flight reasons. We arrived early in the morning and were met by staff. The reception was very basic and we were taken to our room. We noticed that our room was interlocking with another and we realised the next morning it was his mum and auntie. We asked thomson not to be placed together as we wanted a slight bit of privacy! The next day we went down to see the manager and asked to move rooms he straight away said no and would not help us in any way and began shouting at us telling id we booked a family room We pleaded with him but he was disinterested and walked back into his office with no valid reason of why we couldn't move. We then contacted our thomson rep who said a different manager has said there was no problem moving and to go to reception at 10. We did this and the same manager was there who walked into his back office and made another member of staff tell us we couldn't move as there were no rooms! This ruined our holiday and after complaining the staff made our holiday worse! Our sheets were never cleaned where as next door were and they had a bed decoration including other people we met! The buffet was repetitive and food cold! Not near anything! In the middle of no where! Please do not go!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Letoonia Golf Resort is a five-star Resort in Belek, just 45 kilometres from the city of Antalya. Embracing the magnificent nature and history of the Mediterranean, the Resort is spread over 7,5 hectar of land nestled among pine trees along the seashore. Guests sleep either in the poolside hotel, which boasts a celebrated spa, shops, games room, bar and restaurant plus an unsurpassed sea-view, or in secluded bungalows, which are hidden in between trickling streams, trees and flowers. The Resort combines activities for the whole family with a specialist golf driving range and putting area, designed to meet the needs of the passionate golfer. Natural beauty, historical architecture and a packed daily entertainment schedule for all ages will ensure that your visit to Letoonia Golf Resort will become the holiday of a lifetime. Letoonia Golf Resort's Ultra All Inclusive Concept means that most activities and entertainments are complimentary. The Resort comprises an outdoor semi-Olympic 2,400 m2 swimming pool, as well as pools with slides, indoor heated swimming pool, Spa and Fitness Center and 4 tennis courts. There is Open Buffet Restaurant, two Snack Restaurants and three A la Carte restaurants offering Fish, Turkish and Asian style menus, as well as numerous bars. Group golf and tennis lessons are part of Letoonia's All Inclusive Concept and in the evenings the whole family can enjoy entertainment with a range of shows at the amphitheatre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Letoonia Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Letoonia Golf Hotel Belek
- Letoonia Hotel Belek
- Letoonia Turkey
- Letoonia Golf Resort Belek