Good things: Sandy beach (last year we stayed at a hotel with pebbly beach, so there was a big difference for our 4years son). No high mountains nearby, thus at the end of season there is a hope for better weather (rain is more possible where mountains are nearby).
Bad things: Attitude from reception expects more. We have booked a family bungalow. When we arrived, with no comments we were forwarded to the main building, showed two separate rooms. Rooms were spacy and fine, however, when we opened the window to the balcony we saw the restaurant chimney's nearby, and all smoke coming to the windows of our rooms. We refused these rooms and asked for a family bungalow. Then we were sent to see a family room - but again in the main building, and situated somewhere in a strange corner building. We knew that a family bungalow had two separate lavatories - while this room had just one. When we refused this room, we finally were advised that there are no free bungalows, and that we could get one after 2 nights. We were offered a family number with 2 lavatories then. Reception several time tried to persuade us that if we wish we can stay there for the whole week, while we anyway wanted to have a look at bungalow. When we came to reception after 2 nights - we wanted to see a bungalow - we were asked to come after 30 minutes, then again after 15 minutes - and finally were lead to a nubgalow, which was really nice place - situated in a pine tree park, spacy, etc. We moved in there. However, we lost hours and the attitude from reception was not nice.
Another bad thing to mention - it seems that some kind of washing foam/waters is being infiltrated in the river nearby the hotel, and this foam afterwards comes to the beach of the hotel. So the water on the beach is periodically dirty.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SENTIDO Letoonia Golf Resort is a five-star Resort in Belek, just 45 kilometres from the city of Antalya. Embracing the magnificent nature and history of the Mediterranean, the Resort is spread over 7,5 hectar of land nestled among pine trees along the seashore. Guests sleep either in the poolside hotel, which boasts a celebrated spa, shops, games room, bar and restaurant plus an unsurpassed sea-view, or in secluded bungalows, which are hidden in between trickling streams, trees and flowers. The Resort combines activities for the whole family with a specialist golf driving range and putting area, designed to meet the needs of the passionate golfer. Natural beauty, historical architecture and a packed daily entertainment schedule for all ages will ensure that your visit to SENTIDO Letoonia Golf Resort will become the holiday of a lifetime. SENTIDO Letoonia Golf Resort's Ultra All Inclusive Concept means that most activities and entertainments are complimentary. The Resort comprises an outdoor semi-Olympic 2,400 m2 swimming pool, as well as pools with slides, indoor heated swimming pool, Spa and Fitness Center and 4 tennis courts. There is Open Buffet Restaurant, two Snack Restaurants and three A la Carte restaurants offering Fish, Turkish and Asian style menus, as well as numerous bars. Group golf and tennis lessons are part of Letoonia's All Inclusive Concept and in the evenings the whole family can enjoy entertainment with a range of shows at the amphitheatre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your SENTIDO Letoonia Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Letoonia Golf Hotel Belek
- Letoonia Hotel Belek
- Letoonia Turkey
- Letoonia Golf Resort Belek