My family and i stayed in august for a week and on the whole found the experience ok.The rooms are very dated if you are in the bungalows and they are not great.We found the waiting staff and bar staff fantastic tip them and the service is second to none.The food is not english but im not in england we found the food hot and tasty and their version of a la carte was good but not a la carte. the bbq s were fantastic the pool was great. customer relations in the main building could not fault she tried her best to help.My main and only gripes were staff in reception who were rude and could not care less that i thought my room was out of the way and pretty rubbish and as many customers have complained about the fact you cant get a room untill your flight back even if you want to pay (this is what a five star hotel would do ).We as a family enjoyed our stay but its the little things that you remember, we are going back to turkey next year in august again,would we go back to the letoonia dont know, but i would not want to put anyone off, you can still have a great holiday the country is fantastic and 99 percent of my stay was good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SENTIDO Letoonia Golf Resort is a five-star Resort in Belek, just 45 kilometres from the city of Antalya. Embracing the magnificent nature and history of the Mediterranean, the Resort is spread over 7,5 hectar of land nestled among pine trees along the seashore. Guests sleep either in the poolside hotel, which boasts a celebrated spa, shops, games room, bar and restaurant plus an unsurpassed sea-view, or in secluded bungalows, which are hidden in between trickling streams, trees and flowers. The Resort combines activities for the whole family with a specialist golf driving range and putting area, designed to meet the needs of the passionate golfer. Natural beauty, historical architecture and a packed daily entertainment schedule for all ages will ensure that your visit to SENTIDO Letoonia Golf Resort will become the holiday of a lifetime. SENTIDO Letoonia Golf Resort's Ultra All Inclusive Concept means that most activities and entertainments are complimentary. The Resort comprises an outdoor semi-Olympic 2,400 m2 swimming pool, as well as pools with slides, indoor heated swimming pool, Spa and Fitness Center and 4 tennis courts. There is Open Buffet Restaurant, two Snack Restaurants and three A la Carte restaurants offering Fish, Turkish and Asian style menus, as well as numerous bars. Group golf and tennis lessons are part of Letoonia's All Inclusive Concept and in the evenings the whole family can enjoy entertainment with a range of shows at the amphitheatre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your SENTIDO Letoonia Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Letoonia Golf Hotel Belek
- Letoonia Hotel Belek
- Letoonia Turkey
- Letoonia Golf Resort Belek